Rate Dr. ARNALDO F. TRABUCCO

Dr. ARNALDO F. TRABUCCO's Ratings

I agree, Dr. Trabucco is the best doctor I have ever met, not only his excessive knowledge of urological issues but he detected another issue in me that other doctors missed and Dr. Trabucco actually saved my life! Not only me but other members of my family. I've heard that Dr. Trabucco has moved to Italy but you might try emailing [email protected] I'm just one of the many satisfied patients that Dr. Trabucco cured, I agree with Sandy, he is a Saint! D

Submitted May 29, 2014 | flag

He is a great doctor. Where did this saint go he was the only doctor that was able to manage my disease.If anyone knows where he is I need him.Please post his location so I can go see him. He saved my life.sandy

Submitted May 28, 2014 | flag

I can't find another doctor anywhere that I trust like Dr. Trabucco or that has the knowledge he has. He left the Tri-state area before I was able to schedule my surgery with him. If anyone knows if he is practicing anywhere in the United States, I would love to know. I will fly anywhere to have surgery by him. He is the best doctor I have met in my life. He treated my kidney stones and they have not returned! But shortly before he left the area I was diagnosed with a different female issue that so many women get, especially after having children and hysterectomies. I have spoken to many of Dr. Trabucco's patients and they had wonderful results. All of the urologists I've gone to in all the states around here don't do urogynecology or are just not very good. Please, I really want Dr. Trabucco to do my surgery!

Submitted May 18, 2014 | flag

I am a snow bird and don't live in Arizona year round. I was so upset to hear that Dr. Trabucco closed his medical practice due to his own medical issues. He was the most well respected doctor in this area and I'm sure any where he has practiced medicine. I find it appalling on some sites that they claim he moves to get away from a bad reputation and that he is money hungry. I found that quite the contrary. He spent an enormous amount of time with me and came up with a more natural approach rather than just scheduling surgery. Dr. Trabucco cured me of many problems, not just urological. He could have made a lot more money by just doing surgery in steps by charging my insurance several times which is what most doctors wanted to do. Any of the negative posts I've read on Dr. Trabucco do not sound true. I have been in his waiting room on numerous occasions and ALL of his patients rave about him as do I.

Submitted Feb. 24, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 19, 2013 | flag

after having over 25 kidney stones in my life this is the first doctor to figure out the cure of my problem.Its been 3 years now and just got a clean bill of health from him. He is fantastic and the best doctor I have ever met.

Submitted July 3, 2013 | flag

Please get a second opinion before letting this doctor do anything to you. He is very persistant, so be careful. Only you can protect yourself.

Submitted April 13, 2013 | flag

Dr. Trabucco is not only the best urologist I've ever met in my life, he is the most knowledgable doctor of any kind and has a diverse knowledge of medicine, not only in urology but in alternative and natural approach, he would rather cure all of your problems than to do surgery. Unlike most doctors who just care about making a buck and would rather do surgery on a person that doesn't even need it. He not only cured my prostate problem and E.D. but thanks to Dr. Trabucco, I've lost 70 pounds and I look and feel 15 years younger!!!!!! Thanks Dr. Trabucco, I owe you my life!

Submitted March 13, 2013 | flag

I had been to 12 other urologists and none of them could cure me. I live in Las Vegas and there are many good doctors there, I also went to doctors that are acclaimed to be the best in California but it wasn't until a friend told me about Dr. Trabucco that I was finally cured after seeing him twice. It was amazing! This man is a brilliant doctor! There is a long wait to get into see him but that's because he is so good at what he does.

Submitted Nov. 26, 2012 | flag

I understand why there is such a long wait to see Dr. Trabucco, he is an exceptional doctor! He is truly a gift from God to be practicing as a doctor, he is what every doctor should be but unfortunately most doctors are not like this. He takes the time to explain to the patient and he is so knowledgable about everything. He is a perfectionist and I have complete faith in him. He has cured me, I have been to six other urologists and none of them could help me. Doctor Trabucco is the best doctor and man I have ever met, I will wait any amount of time to see him. The reason is he gets called into emergency surgery because he cares so much for all patients and works until very late every night.

Submitted Oct. 5, 2012 | flag