You may also like

Rate Dr. Arnaldo F. Trabucco

Dr. Arnaldo F. Trabucco's Ratings

I think it's horrible that attorneys are posting false statements and his ex-wife and daughter are trying to destroy him and have done a great job at it. Why are they posting lies about him when he is sick in the hospital in critical condition? Ask any of his patients and I know they will all tell you he is the best doctor they have ever had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2842543].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

The absolute best doctor I've ever seen. He is so caring and he is knowledgeable. You can feel how much he cares about you. I was so sad when he left his practice. I wish he would come back. This town needs a good, honest, md. Bullhead City, AZ

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2831933].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

I went to Dr. Trabucco for 3 years while he was in the Bullhead City/Fort Mohave area. I think he's the best doctor I've ever come across anywhere in the country. I have lived in a lot of big cities where the best doctors are supposed to be but Dr. Trabucco is by far the most knowledgeable I have found. I used to have tons of problems with kidney stones. There are two hospitals in that area and he told me one of them had better equipment so maybe unfortunately you went to the other hospital because he said he couldn't do as good of a job with their equipment. I have not had any problems with kidney stones since his surgery on me. I also had a high PSA and an enlarged prostate. He did the Green Light on me the end of 2012 and I have not had a problem since, my PSA has remained very low and I have no problems urinating at all. I highly recommend Dr. Trabucco and I have spoken to many patients in town and in his office and have heard nothing but praise about him.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2755782].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

I had several procedures performed by Dr Trabucco. He assured me that he would rid me of the kidney stones. While I was having these procedures, three, he informed me that I had a enlarged prostrate and wanted to take care of that, for me. I went in and had what he called the Green Light procedure. He also, assured me that I would never have any more problems with the prostrate. It hasn`t been two years and i`m passing kidney stones to No end. I`ve followed the special food diet (s) to help my condition. the biggest compliant is my prostrate. I have the leakage, have to get up during the night , every two hours, to go to the bathroom. My problems have doubled in every sense. I would like for him to do the job right and at NO charge to me. He ripped me off and my insurance company.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2754036].votes_count ]]

Submitted March 21, 2015

Dr T where are you. We need you. You helped me and all my friends.
DG

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2663412].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 26, 2014

I found Dr. Trabucco through an I.C. group and I live in the South, at that time he was on the West Coast and I'm so glad I decided to fly across the country. He's the best urologist and all around doctor I have ever found. I can't say enough about him. He's since relocated to Italy. I may even go there if I really need to be treated but I can tell you, if he comes back to the U.S. I will definitely fly anywhere to see him and I highly recommend him to anyone!!!!

Was this rating useful? 8 [[ userState['ratings'][2619400].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2014

Best doc I have ever encountered!!!!!! I recommend Dr. Trabucco to everyone!

Was this rating useful? 7 [[ userState['ratings'][2616075].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2014

I agree, Dr. Trabucco is the best doctor I have ever met, not only his excessive knowledge of urological issues but he detected another issue in me that other doctors missed and Dr. Trabucco actually saved my life! Not only me but other members of my family. I've heard that Dr. Trabucco has moved to Italy but you might try emailing Instituteofurologyllc@gmail.com I'm just one of the many satisfied patients that Dr. Trabucco cured, I agree with Sandy, he is a Saint! D

Was this rating useful? 11 [[ userState['ratings'][2322143].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

He is a great doctor. Where did this saint go he was the only doctor that was able to manage my disease.If anyone knows where he is I need him.Please post his location so I can go see him. He saved my life.sandy

Was this rating useful? 8 [[ userState['ratings'][2322142].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

I can't find another doctor anywhere that I trust like Dr. Trabucco or that has the knowledge he has. He left the Tri-state area before I was able to schedule my surgery with him. If anyone knows if he is practicing anywhere in the United States, I would love to know. I will fly anywhere to have surgery by him. He is the best doctor I have met in my life. He treated my kidney stones and they have not returned! But shortly before he left the area I was diagnosed with a different female issue that so many women get, especially after having children and hysterectomies. I have spoken to many of Dr. Trabucco's patients and they had wonderful results. All of the urologists I've gone to in all the states around here don't do urogynecology or are just not very good. Please, I really want Dr. Trabucco to do my surgery!

Was this rating useful? 8 [[ userState['ratings'][2322141].votes_count ]]