Dr. Nicolas A. Soulier

Rate Dr. Nicolas A. Soulier

Dr. Nicolas A. Soulier's Ratings

Felt confident in the doctors decision. Treated me well. Staff was courteous.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2621401].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2014

Wonderful experience from start to finish. I will be certainly returning for my exams there from now on.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2544371].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2014

Very helpful and spent time with me and my children. Will recommend other family members and friends. Truly a caring doctor. Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2322219].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

Very thorough exam. A doctor that actually listens and follows thru. Explained everything very well. Staff was helpful and knowledgeable. Very easy to make appointment. Very clean facility although colors seem outdated. High end products with high end doctors. Would highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][320470].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2013

Wonderful experience. Very kind, clear with explanations, helpful, and truly interested in helping me. Very good experience. I will see him again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][320469].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2011

Wonderful doctor. Answered all my concerns and took time with me. Didnt feel rushed at all. Would hightly recommend!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][320468].votes_count ]]