Rate Dr. Bruce B. Kadz

Dr. Bruce B. Kadz's Ratings

First off I would like to comment that I am an extremely happy patient! I was referred to Dr. Kadz by a close gf who recently had a full mommy makeover with Dr. Kadz . His work is amazing and on point. I chose Dr. Kadz because of the great feedback my friend had to offer. I have to say that in my case, I am an identical twin and we both got out first breast implants April 2000 (yrs that was 14 yrs ago) at the of 19 from Dr. Wendell Smoot in La jolla. Our original implants were perfect and appropriate for our age however 14 yrs later both my sister and I were in need of new implants. After all the perkiness was gone and out bodies changed over the years. Dr. Kadz was able to work with the both of us to make sure we got the procedures we wanted. In my sisters case, she is now a mother if a 1 yr old (I haven't had any children) and her breast tissue was very loose. Dr. Kadz was upfront and honest about even went above and beyond by advising my sister that she really didn't need a lift. My sisters nipples didn't face south do he was honest to tell her that she shouldn't waste her money on getting a lift that wasn't needed. That honesty is what blew me away. Most doctors are in the girls for money purposes but Dr. Kadz seems to truly care about his patients making the appropriate choice for their body. :) As for me, well I if course wanted to perky and filled up again lol. I researched all of the different types of implants and Dr. Kadz went over the pros and cons with each this of implant. By the time my preop appt came around I actually switched from my previous choice if Silicone back to Saline. After all my first implants were saline and my experience was very positive with saline. Heidi, the office manager and Dr. Kadz were so supportive of my change in implant type and encouraged me to pick what makes me happy.
Ok so after my preop the next day was surgery day. Dr. Kadz took his time with me. The surgery center is on the same floor as his office making it convenient for my visit.
To describe the surgery center: it was clean, nice, And the nurses are awesome and warm hearted. However it is a surgery center so everything was simple and clean, no fancy paintings or furnishings (like in Dr. Smoots office) but after all this I would is why Dr, Kadz can keep his overhead down inorder to offer patients the best financial price. Personally it didn't bother me and I would rather save $2k and not have a fancy and private surgery site. :)
While prepping for surgery I got to meet my nurse and the anesthesiologist. Both were welcoming and reassuring. The actual Surgery was a breeze. Dr, kadz even saved my old implants for me to see(at my request and crazy curiosity lol). I woke up quickly and rested at a nest by hotel.
The third day was my post op appointment. I knew it would go quickly especially since I had no bruising and minimal swelling. Dr. Kadz was even able to cut from the same scar site as before so no new crazy scars:)

I will definitely go back to Dr. Kadz for any other procedures I may want and my twin will be getting her implants replaced by Dr. Kadz as well.
So over all, dr. Kadz is amazing and not to mention good looking too:) my experience was fabulous! I got new girls and I look and feel wonderful!
Thanks Dr. Kadz!
Warm wishes from your happy patient- Catherine B.
Pilates instructor, San Diego

Submitted Sept. 13, 2014 | flag

Dr. Kadz is the best! Wonderful staff. Never felt uncomfortable, very helpful.

Submitted Sept. 6, 2014 | flag

I have never felt so comfortable with a doctor he is the best

Submitted Aug. 20, 2014 | flag

Dr. Kadz is a phenomenal surgeon. Very nice with me, he answered all of my questions. His staff are friendly and treat patients with respect. Totally recommend Dr. Kadz for plastic surgery. I am really happy with the results.

Submitted Aug. 19, 2014 | flag

From start to finish, this office including Dr. Kadz have been phenomenal. I found them doing an internet search and based off price I set up a consultation. Knowing what I know now, I'd choose them over anyone regardless of price. They all treated me with the utmost respect and never rushed me. I received breast implants and have been obsessed with my results. I went from a 36A possibly half A ;) to a 36DD. I do not have a single complaint about the staff or procedure. I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone considering plastic surgery.

Submitted July 15, 2014 | flag

Im 29 have 3 kids, and was in need of a boob job! Ive always wanted one cuz im really small for my body frame. The staff was friendly, the dr was awesome and very efficent! Im sooo glad my friend recommended dr kadz, plus another friend of mind had hers done as well. Had my surgery june 20th, and am doing pretty good! Thx dr and staff for all your help! I recommend others:)

Submitted June 28, 2014 | flag

I was referred to Dr. Kadz by my cousin who had a mommy makeover last year. She looks fabulous! I Had the same procedures done as she with a little added lipo. I was highly satisfied with Dr. Kadz and his entire staff. My results are incredible. My body looks like it did when I was 20 yrs old, Im in my early 40's now. I have and will keep referring friends and family to Dr. Kadz.

Submitted June 5, 2014 | flag

I had a great experience with Dr Kadz and staff. I had 2 procedures done, breast augmentation and tummy tuck. Everyone was extremely helpful and patient with me. This was the best Dr ever and I'm glad I didn't look else where. I'm from Vegas and I drove to Dr Kadz because I felt the most comfortable. The surgery went very well and love my results! I worked with Heidi after my surgery and she was there every step of the way.

Submitted May 21, 2014 | flag

I came to Dr. Kadz in March for a consultation to address the issues from my previous BA 10 years ago with a different plastic surgeon. I had HP saline implants size 465cc filled to 465cc (which was odd because most surgeons overfill saline implants a little bit for more fullness and less rippling). I also had CC in both breasts and the right breast was hanging lower than the left because of a poorly constructed pocket. My breasts were a disaster! Dr. Kadz assured me that my issues could be corrected and I would end up with beautiful breasts. Dr. Kadz explained after surgery that it was one of the most complicated procedures he has ever done however he was certain I would be pleased with the result. Calcification/scar tissue had spread everywhere over the previous implants and Dr. Kadz was able to remove all of it! I'm 5 weeks post op today and I could not be happier! Also, Haydee, Dr. Kadz's treatment coordinator is fantastic. She is always available to answer any and all questions.

Submitted May 8, 2014 | flag

I had a very great experience with Dr. Bruce B. Kadz. :) I went to him because I wanted to re-do my breasts because I wanted to go bigger and my implants were bottoming out. I knew when I had my very 1st apt with him in Ontario office that he was the right Dr. for me after going to 5 other Dr's. He answered all my questions and concerns I had and he was so nice and kind. I decided to have my surgery at his Beverly Hills location and I have to say everybody there was so nice to me from the Summit Surgical Center and his personal representatives (Jackie and Hedi) were the sweetest girls. I so happy I went with Dr. Bruce B. Kadz and I'm very HAPPY WITH MY RESULTS I now have my big high profile breasts!!!and they are so beautiful Thank You!!! Dr. Bruce Kadz and to your wonderful team. I will go there for my future plastic surgery needs. :) My first apt with Dr. Bruce B. Kadz 3.24.14 Surgery date was 3.27.14 Pre op before cup : C Silicone Post op after cup: DDD Silicone High Profile Thank You again, Dezerae Ruiz

Submitted April 3, 2014 | flag