Rate Dr. Bruce B. Kadz

Dr. Bruce B. Kadz's Ratings

I got my breast augmentation in September of 2008. It is now 2 years later. He did a great a job on my surgery. The quality of service for the price was great. He even suggested at the last minute a larger size than I had planned on, stating that it would be more proportionate to my size and I'm very happy with the look. Everything is even, in place, proportionate, and the scar is hardly visible with no texture.. just a light line about an inch long. He was VERY late on the day of the surgery. His punctuality is not great. He does tend to be very happy-go-lucky For me, it eased the worry I was feeling.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2024759].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2010

My expectations were met. When I made the appointment I was anxious about the procedure and once I met him and saw the knowledge he had I felt more comfortable. The staff was very attentive. Im very happy with the results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2024758].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2010

i just had a consultation with him on breast augmentation a couple of days ago. it went well, so far. i expected to wait longer but only like 20 mins. the wait room is extremely small like 5 chairs in there. he is quick but nice. decided to go ahead and make a surgery date next month. i'm crossing my finger everything will go well. i am scared.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2024757].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2010

Got breast augmentation. After surgery breast never dropped & left was way higher than right. When Id go in for check ups he would just say "Wow! GREAT! Come back in a month". I didnt know if it was normal. Finally at 5 months I asked why did they look like that, he said very calmly "Oh its just capsular contraction its not life threatening dont worry about it" Like if it was normal. If I would of never asked him why they were deformed I think he would of never told me & would of just kept saying "Wow! GREAT!" at every check up. So at 6months I had him redo them. They stayed exactly the same but with worse scars. He was always 1-2 hours late & was very short & uninformative with his answers. Now Im going to get them redone AGAIN but by another doctor. I was told that its not capsular contraction, he put in the wrong shape & size implant for my body type & placed or positioned them not symmetrical. Im now very depressed which has led me to gain 30 Lbs. 145 last yr now im at 175!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2024791].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2010

I am very pleased with my procedures performed by Dr. Kadz. I am completely healed with no problems. If I ever want to get more procedures done I will have Dr. Kadz do the work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2024756].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2010

I had a consultation with Dr. Kadz and aside from the horrible parking situation in beverly hills, and waiting in the reception area for an hour, I was pleased. My tt surgery is scheduled for april 2010, and I will definitely be back to post my experience after. In the meantime, i'd love to hear from anyone who has had tt surgery done by Dr. Kadz

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2024790].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2010

Had my breast augmentation with Dr Kadz on 8/14/09. Waited until I was 35 to take this step and Dr. Kadz did an amazing job taking me from an A cup to a DD. The surgery was quick and painfree. I was in and out under an hour and 2 wks later I was back teaching aerobics. 3days later I was back at my day job. The whole experience was amazing. He will be doing all of my future cosmetic makeovers. Thank you Dr Kads for everything. Thank you. Melissa (Simi)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2024755].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2009

i had a consultation with Dr Kadz last week about the Mommy make over and i have to say, he is a very nice and polite Doctor. ive had different consultations which i had to pay for and didnt get the information i should have but with Dr Kadz my consultation was free of charge and he informed me of everything i should know and he took his time to measure me and answered all my questions he discussed different procedures which i never knew of. he made me feel safe and confident so i scheduled my surgery. his office staff was very nice and i did not wait at all to be seen. its hard to please everyone in this world. ive had several other consultations with other surgeons and they did not inform me of everything like Dr Kadz did so for all of you whos unhappy with their body and their life you should see a psychytrist not a plast surgeon. i will rate my surgery outcome soon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2024754].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2009

Dr Kadz is the WORST dr!I got my breasts done& jus after a week i notice my left nipple was pointed down &a much deeper scar.I went in for my 3 month check up to show him & he said it would go away after a year.1 year later i go in.He is an HOUR LATE. He walks in the room all happy(does'nt apologize for bein late).I explain him where my scar was & the possition that my left nipple has taken.He was very loud & claims he doesnt see anythin.So i show him again,& he looks at me like im crazy.About 4 more times he repeats that he doesnt see anythin.By this point he is getting offended,cuz im not happy w/ my results.My mom is with me & says, "Everyone else can see it". & he repilies with an attitude sayin,"nobody else is looking at her breasts". He rambles on loudly,& i'm in shoke with his reactions,that the next thing i know tears are running down my face.I tell him that he is being rude,He says that he cant work with me cuz im crying and storms out of the room. So much for a professional!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2024789].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2009

Every one is complaining about Dr.Kadz being quiet and unhelpful.Dr.Kadz was wonderful!I had a tummy tuck and breast augmentation.I am very happy with my results and Dr.Kadz is a hot doctor that always smell soooo good.He answered all of my questions that i had written down.The thing i like most is he lets you know honestly if your expectations are realistic or far-fetched.He keeps it real.Overall it was a pleasure!,and i will be going back several more times.Will refer all of my friends and anybody else who is interested in plastic surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2024753].votes_count ]]