Rate Dr. Bruce B. Kadz

Dr. Bruce B. Kadz's Ratings

Dr Kadz and his staff were equally rude and incompetent. Dr.Kadz did not listen to me when I insisted that I wanted breasts that would be appropriate for a professional and a young mom. Instead he gave DDD and that has since caused tremendous back pain and neck pain. Immediately following surgey I had an infection that caused one of my breasts to harden and the pain was soo intense i called to tell him that I had both heat on the breasts and shivers throughout my body - in his normal arrogance he blew me off and told me w/o me even asking if i wanted "pain medication" he would not prescribe it. Pain Meds? I didn't even say pain meds I said I had a hard breasts that was causing pain and i was concerned? He doesn't listen, will minimize all of your concerns and make you feel like you are wasting his time. When I went back 2yrs later to get my breasts reduced by him he said that I had gained too much weight and that that is why my breasts are so big and refused to help-spare yourself

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2024793].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

Overall I had a great experience with Dr. Kadz and his staff! I would highly recommend him to anyone I know!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2024761].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2011

Dr. Kadz and his staff did an excellent job on answering all my questions. I had a breast augmentation done and am very pleased with my results Dr. Kadz helped me choose the right size to fit my body.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2024760].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2011

Dr. Kadz has the worst staff I ever encountered. I was pleased with the tummy tuck he performed in 2008 but as a result of the tubes protruding from my hips, I was left with small "nipples". Dr. Kadz said he can take care of them but when I called his office to talk to someone about the cost and details, after play phone tag from Feb. 2010 to Sept. 2010, not once did I ever talk to someone. They tried calling me one day but never even bother to leave a msg-how do I know this, their # was on caller ID. Now, I am having reconstructive surgery and lipo done by another doctor. Dr. Kadz can thank his incompetent staff for losing more of my business!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2024792].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2010

I got my breast augmentation in September of 2008. It is now 2 years later. He did a great a job on my surgery. The quality of service for the price was great. He even suggested at the last minute a larger size than I had planned on, stating that it would be more proportionate to my size and I'm very happy with the look. Everything is even, in place, proportionate, and the scar is hardly visible with no texture.. just a light line about an inch long. He was VERY late on the day of the surgery. His punctuality is not great. He does tend to be very happy-go-lucky For me, it eased the worry I was feeling.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2024759].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2010

My expectations were met. When I made the appointment I was anxious about the procedure and once I met him and saw the knowledge he had I felt more comfortable. The staff was very attentive. Im very happy with the results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2024758].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2010

i just had a consultation with him on breast augmentation a couple of days ago. it went well, so far. i expected to wait longer but only like 20 mins. the wait room is extremely small like 5 chairs in there. he is quick but nice. decided to go ahead and make a surgery date next month. i'm crossing my finger everything will go well. i am scared.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2024757].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2010

Got breast augmentation. After surgery breast never dropped & left was way higher than right. When Id go in for check ups he would just say "Wow! GREAT! Come back in a month". I didnt know if it was normal. Finally at 5 months I asked why did they look like that, he said very calmly "Oh its just capsular contraction its not life threatening dont worry about it" Like if it was normal. If I would of never asked him why they were deformed I think he would of never told me & would of just kept saying "Wow! GREAT!" at every check up. So at 6months I had him redo them. They stayed exactly the same but with worse scars. He was always 1-2 hours late & was very short & uninformative with his answers. Now Im going to get them redone AGAIN but by another doctor. I was told that its not capsular contraction, he put in the wrong shape & size implant for my body type & placed or positioned them not symmetrical. Im now very depressed which has led me to gain 30 Lbs. 145 last yr now im at 175!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2024791].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2010

I am very pleased with my procedures performed by Dr. Kadz. I am completely healed with no problems. If I ever want to get more procedures done I will have Dr. Kadz do the work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2024756].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2010

I had a consultation with Dr. Kadz and aside from the horrible parking situation in beverly hills, and waiting in the reception area for an hour, I was pleased. My tt surgery is scheduled for april 2010, and I will definitely be back to post my experience after. In the meantime, i'd love to hear from anyone who has had tt surgery done by Dr. Kadz

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2024790].votes_count ]]