Rate Dr. Bruce B. Kadz

Dr. Bruce B. Kadz's Ratings

I wanted to get my procedure done for many years. I researched for quite a while and searched for competitive pricing. I was very happy to find Dr. Kadz. He was having a special on my procedure so I went in for a consultation. The location is great, the staff and the doctor are all very friendly and helpful, and my results are great! Very happy and recommending to my friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2024776].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

Dr. Bruce Kadz and his staff are amazing! It was a four hour drive for the price and quality with NO regrets... My BA went smooth without any complication and an awesome recovery, considering I had them done three weeks ago. I went from a B cup to an estimated DD cup at this time and the girls are healing beautifully. Dr. Kadz and his staff are amazingly supportive and totally available for any questions or concerns. I am so glad I researched throughout California before settling because the price I paid was nothing compare to what Dr. Kadz deserves because this girls are worth $10,000!I couldn’t recommend him enough… I feel so complete now!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2024775].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2013

I live 400 miles away from Dr. Kadz, I chose him because of his pricing. I went from an A cup to a DD. Dr. Kadz did a beautiful job, it's only been 2 months and I love them so far. Had a great experience with his staff and him! During the first couple of weeks after my surgey i called with many questions, his staff was helpful and I even took a photo of them and sent it to Dr Kadz cell, he got back to me right away. THANK YOU DR. KADZ FOR MY BEAUTIFUL NEW BOOBIES!!!! I will be back for more work!!! XOXO

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2024774].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2013

Dr Kadz Is a True Artist, He did Exactly what I asked for. Befor the Sergery he explained everything to me. His Staff was Awesome. Medical Practice is in Beautiful Beverly Hills California Thanks Again :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2024773].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

Had my BA done 9 days ago and love the way they look. Dr.Kadz did an amazing job. He was super nice,love him & his staff. I don't know why some of his reviews say that he is rude :/ I don't agree with that one bit.. definitely would go back & I already have recommended him to some of my family members who are also interested in getting. BA.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2024772].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2013

This medical practice is one of the very best I've ever dealt with - I went to five other surgeons prior to Dr. Kadz ofc and by far they were the best. Very knowledgeable and helpful from start to finish. Very happy with my results also and I've already recommended three others to this practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2024771].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2013

I can't go on enough about how pleased I am with the results. I saw mixed reviews and initially was apprehensive until my consultation. I believe you receive what you put out. Dr. Kadz and his staff were fabulous. I'm four weeks post op and completely elated! The after care is great. I had two follow up phone calls the next day and was able to directly call the Dr. with questions. My girls are beautiful, I just wish I would have done this 10 years earlier!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2024770].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2012

Dr. Kadz was extremely knowledgeable and made me feel very comfortable. His staff was excellent and took very good care of me, especially after the procedure. I would definitely recommend Dr. Kadz and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2024769].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2012

I am 5 weeks post op, and so far I am happy with my results. My first impression of Dr.Kadz was that he was very confident, and knowledgable. That made me feel comfortable. His staff is friendly, and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2024768].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2012

I had my BA on May 17th and also had a scar revision done due to a bad scar by my previous TT done 6yrs ago. I'm very pleased with my results so far being 2months post op. Dr.Kadz did a wonderful job and his staff is amazing still healing tho.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2024767].votes_count ]]