Rate Dr. Bruce B. Kadz

Dr. Bruce B. Kadz's Ratings

Dr. Kadz is truly an excellent doctor with a great staff. My surgery results weren't anything less than amazing :)...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2024783].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2014

Amazing service, everyone was nice and the office was very nice as well. Surgical staff was very well. Dr. Bruce Kadz was amazing and answered all the questions I needed him to answer, even after surgery I was able to reach the office during operational hours to get as much help as I could. I am very grateful and happy with my results. I recommend anyone to see him for great quality.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2024781].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2013

I went to Dr. Kadz on a referral from a friend of mine. I traveled from Sacramento,CA. Jackie was amazing and very helpful/informative every step of the way. I am very happy with my results thus far and will definitely be coming back in the future. Dr.Kadz was very knowledgable and straight to the point. It was a quick 3 day trip for me and well worth it! I highly recommend the office, and Jackie is rather understanding on all questions I had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2024780].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2013

I gave Dr. Kadz and his staff 5 as they are the best. From the very first call for information down to my post op visit they were so sweet and understanding. I unlike a lot of people waited until I was in my 50's to have my BA so I had researched doctors. Dr. Kadz was so patient with me and my 1 million questions and I never felt rushed always at ease. Heidi answered no less than another million questions before and after surgery and always made me feel at ease. I am about 2 months post surgery and absolutely love my results..I would also add the surgery center was awesome the day of surgery..Dr, Kadz is by far one of the most talented surgeons out there...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2024779].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2013

I had my breast augmentation about a year ago and I absolutely love my results! Dr.Kadz and his staff are extremely knowledgeable and they assisted me during the whole process. I had so many questions and I would call them constantly and I would always get my question answered. I would totally recommend this Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2024778].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2013

I had my Breast Augmentation on Friday July 26th, 2013 and let me tell you "ouch" the pain... but what do you expect when there's a foreign object in you. :) lol... anyways its been 5 days I can stand up straight. I can clothe myself with a little to no assistant and after my first shower when I removed my Steristrips, I don't see any stitches or scars. Therefore, Dr. Bruce Kadz is a AMAZING doctor! :) I travel 5 hrs to see him and I was always in and out his office. His staff Hydee is a sweet heart she really help me accomplish the size I wanted and had answer any question and concerns I had about breast Aug. As a doctor with his busy schedule and all, Bruce has never been late nor made me feel slightly discomfort. This made my surgery process efficient and fast and even though I traveled miles away it is all so worth it! I am still recovering but I'm slowly starting to see the shapes and how my breast contoured my body and I love it!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2024777].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

I wanted to get my procedure done for many years. I researched for quite a while and searched for competitive pricing. I was very happy to find Dr. Kadz. He was having a special on my procedure so I went in for a consultation. The location is great, the staff and the doctor are all very friendly and helpful, and my results are great! Very happy and recommending to my friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2024776].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

Dr. Bruce Kadz and his staff are amazing! It was a four hour drive for the price and quality with NO regrets... My BA went smooth without any complication and an awesome recovery, considering I had them done three weeks ago. I went from a B cup to an estimated DD cup at this time and the girls are healing beautifully. Dr. Kadz and his staff are amazingly supportive and totally available for any questions or concerns. I am so glad I researched throughout California before settling because the price I paid was nothing compare to what Dr. Kadz deserves because this girls are worth $10,000!I couldn’t recommend him enough… I feel so complete now!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2024775].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2013

I live 400 miles away from Dr. Kadz, I chose him because of his pricing. I went from an A cup to a DD. Dr. Kadz did a beautiful job, it's only been 2 months and I love them so far. Had a great experience with his staff and him! During the first couple of weeks after my surgey i called with many questions, his staff was helpful and I even took a photo of them and sent it to Dr Kadz cell, he got back to me right away. THANK YOU DR. KADZ FOR MY BEAUTIFUL NEW BOOBIES!!!! I will be back for more work!!! XOXO

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2024774].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2013

Dr Kadz Is a True Artist, He did Exactly what I asked for. Befor the Sergery he explained everything to me. His Staff was Awesome. Medical Practice is in Beautiful Beverly Hills California Thanks Again :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2024773].votes_count ]]