Rate Dr. Bruce B. Kadz

Dr. Bruce B. Kadz's Ratings

Im 29 have 3 kids, and was in need of a boob job! Ive always wanted one cuz im really small for my body frame. The staff was friendly, the dr was awesome and very efficent! Im sooo glad my friend recommended dr kadz, plus another friend of mind had hers done as well. Had my surgery june 20th, and am doing pretty good! Thx dr and staff for all your help! I recommend others:)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2461774].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Kadz by my cousin who had a mommy makeover last year. She looks fabulous! I Had the same procedures done as she with a little added lipo. I was highly satisfied with Dr. Kadz and his entire staff. My results are incredible. My body looks like it did when I was 20 yrs old, Im in my early 40's now. I have and will keep referring friends and family to Dr. Kadz.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2461773].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

I had a great experience with Dr Kadz and staff. I had 2 procedures done, breast augmentation and tummy tuck. Everyone was extremely helpful and patient with me. This was the best Dr ever and I'm glad I didn't look else where. I'm from Vegas and I drove to Dr Kadz because I felt the most comfortable. The surgery went very well and love my results! I worked with Heidi after my surgery and she was there every step of the way.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2461772].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

I came to Dr. Kadz in March for a consultation to address the issues from my previous BA 10 years ago with a different plastic surgeon. I had HP saline implants size 465cc filled to 465cc (which was odd because most surgeons overfill saline implants a little bit for more fullness and less rippling). I also had CC in both breasts and the right breast was hanging lower than the left because of a poorly constructed pocket. My breasts were a disaster! Dr. Kadz assured me that my issues could be corrected and I would end up with beautiful breasts. Dr. Kadz explained after surgery that it was one of the most complicated procedures he has ever done however he was certain I would be pleased with the result. Calcification/scar tissue had spread everywhere over the previous implants and Dr. Kadz was able to remove all of it! I'm 5 weeks post op today and I could not be happier! Also, Haydee, Dr. Kadz's treatment coordinator is fantastic. She is always available to answer any and all questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2461771].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

I had a very great experience with Dr. Bruce B. Kadz. :) I went to him because I wanted to re-do my breasts because I wanted to go bigger and my implants were bottoming out. I knew when I had my very 1st apt with him in Ontario office that he was the right Dr. for me after going to 5 other Dr's. He answered all my questions and concerns I had and he was so nice and kind. I decided to have my surgery at his Beverly Hills location and I have to say everybody there was so nice to me from the Summit Surgical Center and his personal representatives (Jackie and Hedi) were the sweetest girls. I so happy I went with Dr. Bruce B. Kadz and I'm very HAPPY WITH MY RESULTS I now have my big high profile breasts!!!and they are so beautiful Thank You!!! Dr. Bruce Kadz and to your wonderful team. I will go there for my future plastic surgery needs. :) My first apt with Dr. Bruce B. Kadz 3.24.14 Surgery date was 3.27.14 Pre op before cup : C Silicone Post op after cup: DDD Silicone High Profile Thank You again, Dezerae Ruiz

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2461770].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

The doctor and staff are absolutely incredible and professional. They were so gentle and assuring of any and all concerns. The best medical experience I have had the pleasure to undertake. I cannot thank them enough. I would recommend Dr. Katz to all my friends and family. Just an overall "Highly Satisfied" experience to brag about. I love the entire Team. Here is the link to this incredible doctor for all the world to see. info@drbrucekadz.com Sincerely, Sydney R Peterson.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2461769].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

On 3/13/14 I had Breast Augmentation. I got saline implants, 550cc, It was fast, easy and inexpensive. Heidi was great and so was Dr. Kadz. My New Breast Look amazing & Im completely satisfied with my results. They answered all my questions and made my experience very comfortable. I was indecisive about the price, because you get what you pay for but I say it as a good deal to get something that I always wanted at the right price. Look no further, Dr Kadz is #1.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2024784].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014

I got my breast augmentation on June 7th 2013. I am VERY happy with my results! Dr.Bruce Kadz did an AMAZING job with my breast. His staff was a big help too. They are so nice and are there for you with ANY questions. LOVE THEM :)I definitely recommend him to my friends and family. THANK YOU DR.KADZ FOR MY BOOBIES.....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2024782].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2014

Dr. Kadz is truly an excellent doctor with a great staff. My surgery results weren't anything less than amazing :)...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2024783].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2014

Amazing service, everyone was nice and the office was very nice as well. Surgical staff was very well. Dr. Bruce Kadz was amazing and answered all the questions I needed him to answer, even after surgery I was able to reach the office during operational hours to get as much help as I could. I am very grateful and happy with my results. I recommend anyone to see him for great quality.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2024781].votes_count ]]