Rate Dr. Bruce B. Kadz

Dr. Bruce B. Kadz's Ratings

I had a very great experience with Dr. Bruce B. Kadz. :) I went to him because I wanted to re-do my breasts because I wanted to go bigger and my implants were bottoming out. I knew when I had my very 1st apt with him in Ontario office that he was the right Dr. for me after going to 5 other Dr's. He answered all my questions and concerns I had and he was so nice and kind. I decided to have my surgery at his Beverly Hills location and I have to say everybody there was so nice to me from the Summit Surgical Center and his personal representatives (Jackie and Hedi) were the sweetest girls. I so happy I went with Dr. Bruce B. Kadz and I'm very HAPPY WITH MY RESULTS I now have my big high profile breasts!!!and they are so beautiful Thank You!!! Dr. Bruce Kadz and to your wonderful team. I will go there for my future plastic surgery needs. :) My first apt with Dr. Bruce B. Kadz 3.24.14 Surgery date was 3.27.14 Pre op before cup : C Silicone Post op after cup: DDD Silicone High Profile Thank You again, Dezerae Ruiz

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2461770].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

The doctor and staff are absolutely incredible and professional. They were so gentle and assuring of any and all concerns. The best medical experience I have had the pleasure to undertake. I cannot thank them enough. I would recommend Dr. Katz to all my friends and family. Just an overall "Highly Satisfied" experience to brag about. I love the entire Team. Here is the link to this incredible doctor for all the world to see. info@drbrucekadz.com Sincerely, Sydney R Peterson.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2461769].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

On 3/13/14 I had Breast Augmentation. I got saline implants, 550cc, It was fast, easy and inexpensive. Heidi was great and so was Dr. Kadz. My New Breast Look amazing & Im completely satisfied with my results. They answered all my questions and made my experience very comfortable. I was indecisive about the price, because you get what you pay for but I say it as a good deal to get something that I always wanted at the right price. Look no further, Dr Kadz is #1.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2024784].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014

I got my breast augmentation on June 7th 2013. I am VERY happy with my results! Dr.Bruce Kadz did an AMAZING job with my breast. His staff was a big help too. They are so nice and are there for you with ANY questions. LOVE THEM :)I definitely recommend him to my friends and family. THANK YOU DR.KADZ FOR MY BOOBIES.....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2024782].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2014

Dr. Kadz is truly an excellent doctor with a great staff. My surgery results weren't anything less than amazing :)...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2024783].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2014

Amazing service, everyone was nice and the office was very nice as well. Surgical staff was very well. Dr. Bruce Kadz was amazing and answered all the questions I needed him to answer, even after surgery I was able to reach the office during operational hours to get as much help as I could. I am very grateful and happy with my results. I recommend anyone to see him for great quality.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2024781].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2013

I went to Dr. Kadz on a referral from a friend of mine. I traveled from Sacramento,CA. Jackie was amazing and very helpful/informative every step of the way. I am very happy with my results thus far and will definitely be coming back in the future. Dr.Kadz was very knowledgable and straight to the point. It was a quick 3 day trip for me and well worth it! I highly recommend the office, and Jackie is rather understanding on all questions I had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2024780].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2013

I gave Dr. Kadz and his staff 5 as they are the best. From the very first call for information down to my post op visit they were so sweet and understanding. I unlike a lot of people waited until I was in my 50's to have my BA so I had researched doctors. Dr. Kadz was so patient with me and my 1 million questions and I never felt rushed always at ease. Heidi answered no less than another million questions before and after surgery and always made me feel at ease. I am about 2 months post surgery and absolutely love my results..I would also add the surgery center was awesome the day of surgery..Dr, Kadz is by far one of the most talented surgeons out there...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2024779].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2013

I had my breast augmentation about a year ago and I absolutely love my results! Dr.Kadz and his staff are extremely knowledgeable and they assisted me during the whole process. I had so many questions and I would call them constantly and I would always get my question answered. I would totally recommend this Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2024778].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2013

I had my Breast Augmentation on Friday July 26th, 2013 and let me tell you "ouch" the pain... but what do you expect when there's a foreign object in you. :) lol... anyways its been 5 days I can stand up straight. I can clothe myself with a little to no assistant and after my first shower when I removed my Steristrips, I don't see any stitches or scars. Therefore, Dr. Bruce Kadz is a AMAZING doctor! :) I travel 5 hrs to see him and I was always in and out his office. His staff Hydee is a sweet heart she really help me accomplish the size I wanted and had answer any question and concerns I had about breast Aug. As a doctor with his busy schedule and all, Bruce has never been late nor made me feel slightly discomfort. This made my surgery process efficient and fast and even though I traveled miles away it is all so worth it! I am still recovering but I'm slowly starting to see the shapes and how my breast contoured my body and I love it!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2024777].votes_count ]]