Rate Dr. Bruce B. Kadz

Dr. Bruce B. Kadz's Ratings

The doctor and staff are absolutely incredible and professional. They were so gentle and assuring of any and all concerns. The best medical experience I have had the pleasure to undertake. I cannot thank them enough. I would recommend Dr. Katz to all my friends and family. Just an overall "Highly Satisfied" experience to brag about. I love the entire Team. Here is the link to this incredible doctor for all the world to see. [email protected] Sincerely, Sydney R Peterson.

Submitted April 3, 2014 | flag

On 3/13/14 I had Breast Augmentation. I got saline implants, 550cc, It was fast, easy and inexpensive. Heidi was great and so was Dr. Kadz. My New Breast Look amazing & Im completely satisfied with my results. They answered all my questions and made my experience very comfortable. I was indecisive about the price, because you get what you pay for but I say it as a good deal to get something that I always wanted at the right price. Look no further, Dr Kadz is #1.

Submitted March 18, 2014 | flag

I got my breast augmentation on June 7th 2013. I am VERY happy with my results! Dr.Bruce Kadz did an AMAZING job with my breast. His staff was a big help too. They are so nice and are there for you with ANY questions. LOVE THEM :)I definitely recommend him to my friends and family. THANK YOU DR.KADZ FOR MY BOOBIES.....

Submitted Jan. 21, 2014 | flag

Dr. Kadz is truly an excellent doctor with a great staff. My surgery results weren't anything less than amazing :)...

Submitted Jan. 21, 2014 | flag

Amazing service, everyone was nice and the office was very nice as well. Surgical staff was very well. Dr. Bruce Kadz was amazing and answered all the questions I needed him to answer, even after surgery I was able to reach the office during operational hours to get as much help as I could. I am very grateful and happy with my results. I recommend anyone to see him for great quality.

Submitted Oct. 17, 2013 | flag

I went to Dr. Kadz on a referral from a friend of mine. I traveled from Sacramento,CA. Jackie was amazing and very helpful/informative every step of the way. I am very happy with my results thus far and will definitely be coming back in the future. Dr.Kadz was very knowledgable and straight to the point. It was a quick 3 day trip for me and well worth it! I highly recommend the office, and Jackie is rather understanding on all questions I had.

Submitted Sept. 19, 2013 | flag

I gave Dr. Kadz and his staff 5 as they are the best. From the very first call for information down to my post op visit they were so sweet and understanding. I unlike a lot of people waited until I was in my 50's to have my BA so I had researched doctors. Dr. Kadz was so patient with me and my 1 million questions and I never felt rushed always at ease. Heidi answered no less than another million questions before and after surgery and always made me feel at ease. I am about 2 months post surgery and absolutely love my results..I would also add the surgery center was awesome the day of surgery..Dr, Kadz is by far one of the most talented surgeons out there...

Submitted Sept. 18, 2013 | flag

I had my breast augmentation about a year ago and I absolutely love my results! Dr.Kadz and his staff are extremely knowledgeable and they assisted me during the whole process. I had so many questions and I would call them constantly and I would always get my question answered. I would totally recommend this Doctor.

Submitted Sept. 4, 2013 | flag

I had my Breast Augmentation on Friday July 26th, 2013 and let me tell you "ouch" the pain... but what do you expect when there's a foreign object in you. :) lol... anyways its been 5 days I can stand up straight. I can clothe myself with a little to no assistant and after my first shower when I removed my Steristrips, I don't see any stitches or scars. Therefore, Dr. Bruce Kadz is a AMAZING doctor! :) I travel 5 hrs to see him and I was always in and out his office. His staff Hydee is a sweet heart she really help me accomplish the size I wanted and had answer any question and concerns I had about breast Aug. As a doctor with his busy schedule and all, Bruce has never been late nor made me feel slightly discomfort. This made my surgery process efficient and fast and even though I traveled miles away it is all so worth it! I am still recovering but I'm slowly starting to see the shapes and how my breast contoured my body and I love it!!!!!

Submitted July 30, 2013 | flag

I wanted to get my procedure done for many years. I researched for quite a while and searched for competitive pricing. I was very happy to find Dr. Kadz. He was having a special on my procedure so I went in for a consultation. The location is great, the staff and the doctor are all very friendly and helpful, and my results are great! Very happy and recommending to my friends.

Submitted July 2, 2013 | flag