Rate Dr. Paul Kogan

Dr. Paul Kogan's Ratings

I saw Dr. Kogan because a few years earlier another endodontist had botched a root canal (forgetting to clean out the second root), causing the tooth to become inflamed. Dr. Kogan openly explained my options to me. I chose to have the root canal redone, but Dr. Kogan very quickly realized that he could not go through the crown build-up and had to operate through the gums. During surgery both he and his staff made me feel comfortable, and I could see that he treated not only his patients with respect, but his assistants as well. After the surgery it took the wound longer than expected to heal, forcing him to redo the stitches. He did it patiently and explained every step along the way. I truly felt I was in good hands.

Submitted Sept. 8, 2014 | flag

Dr. Kogan did a root canal for me. He was gentle, caring and knowledgeable. The root canal was very easy for me. When my son needed one I insisted on Dr. Kogan again. It was the right choice. Before Dr. Kogan finished the procedure, he took an x-ray to make sure it looked right. My son had an anomaly, that tooth usually had just 2 roots, my son's had 3. My dentist's office confirmed this. Most dentists would have missed that 3rd root. I hope to not have to have anymore done, but I wouldn't want to go to anyone else. The staff is friendly and professional.

Submitted Oct. 2, 2013 | flag

I had a great experience with Dr. Kogan. He was able to take care of the pain and was very professional.

Submitted Sept. 10, 2012 | flag