Dr. Neil R. Woods

5 1 2.4

You may also like

Rate Dr. Neil R. Woods

Dr. Neil R. Woods's Ratings

My appt was with Amanda, the hygienist. She amicable, fast, and efficient. The staff is always friendly and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2730428].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2015

the office is full of very nice people and I am happy with the work that I have had done !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2696575].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2015

Had a implant put in 3 years ago 2 mini inplants the tooth broke when to a real implant office implant put in wrong it the doctor told me it should take 300 nm of force to come out it took 8 he unscrewed them with his finger now have to have replaced do not go to this hack dr dirty office he may have been doing it for 25 years 25 years wrong

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2644150].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2014

Unfortunately, only those with bad experiences write a review. So I will change that with many, many positive experiences. I went to many so called dental experts for years and no one solved my problems with my teeth. That is until Dr. Rabanal took care of me, The man was the first to solve my problem and the pain I was having and frankly, I wouldn't go anywhere else. Dan and the new young lady who do the cleaning are also great. Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2558154].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

Horrible!!!!! I seriously recommend you look at his rating on the better business bureau. He graded an "F". Look on Maryland Judicary Case search. Being and has been sued multiple times. Very dirty rooms and paid thousands to have work done that have not been completed after many yrs! Don't take my word for it...LOOK HIM UP!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2420030].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

This office is terrible.DO NOT let them work on your teeth.The whole billing process was a disaster. They do awful work.Do yourself a favor and run away from Dr.Woods NOW.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][745791].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Dan the hygienist is the best in town. He is very gentle and takes his time to make sure that you get the best care. The doctors here are great, Dr. Rabanal is the best. He does great work and I am so happy with everything I had done here. The staff at the front desk is great!! Always so helpful and nice!! Thanks for everything. MC

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2420029].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

I came in with a broken tooth late in the evening. I was seen right away and very happy with how friendly the staff was.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][745790].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2013

The staff and the doctor sucks. I tried to transfer offices and the refused to transfer my records. Stay as far away from this place as possible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][745789].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2013

I feel so bad writing a bad review! Dr. Woods office is still sending me bill after I paid in full and they performed horrific dental work. .... Read on. ... I just had my teeth whitened with a dentist in Olney who found a few areas of decay he said should have been taken care of. I had just gone to Dr. Woods within the last month or so for five cavities and a root canal. I can't believe they left rot in my mouth. still tender from the work, which I though was a little violent. It gets worse. They had me pay my entire bill upfront -- $3,300. On each visit, they started to charge me as I left. I'd have to explain that I'd already paid everything up front like they required me to. No one ever knew what was going on. Then! I received a bill in the mail for $130 after all my work was done. No one had ever discussed additional charges with me. I tried calling the office, but that was two weeks ago and no one has called me back. So they might send it to collections and damage my credit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][745800].votes_count ]]