Rate Dr. Leigh R. Meltzer

Dr. Leigh R. Meltzer's Ratings

Dr Meltzer is a top notch,professional,fabulous,caring and compassionate physician.I wish everyone could experience this kind of compassion and caring.

Submitted Nov. 26, 2009 | flag

I've been going to Dr. Meltzer forever and I think she's great!

Submitted July 12, 2008 | flag

My doctor is caring, compassionate and listens. She helps you feel like an old friend and her staff is very efficient. She is by far the best doctor of any sort I have ever had.

Submitted June 16, 2008 | flag

Dr Meltzer is the best. She always makes me feel comfortable and in good hands. I was scheduled to have a c-section with my 2nd child and was very nervous. She did her best to assure me it would be ok. I went into labor early, and went in to the hospital. Dr Meltzer wasn't the doctor on call that night, but she came in to do my c-section because she knew how nervous I was. I appreciate her so much for that!!! I'm so glad she was there!

Submitted March 10, 2008 | flag

Dr. Meltzer is great. She's understanding and has has 3 kids herself, so she can relate to what I'm going through. Never had to wait more than 10 minutes. I trust her very much.

Submitted Aug. 10, 2007 | flag

She is a wonderful doctor. Would highly recommend her.

Submitted Aug. 2, 2007 | flag

Dr Meltzer is simply "THE BEST ". She's friendly, courteous, sympathetic, and understanding. She cares, knows what she is doing and is the finest Professional I've met! You can trust her from diagnosis to result. You'll be so glad you have her in your life!

Submitted Feb. 21, 2007 | flag

Meltzer is very personable. the exam was short but never sweet. she was caring and understanding to my needs.

Submitted Aug. 4, 2006 | flag

Dr. Meltzer is a wonderful doctor! She is very attentive and I feel as though she listens and hears every word I say. After the exam, she sits down with you in her office to chat and write prescriptions if necessary. Dr. Meltzer is a caring doctor and I wish she could be my Family Doctor as well!!

Submitted Feb. 9, 2006 | flag