Dr. Leigh R. Meltzer

Grad. Year: 1991

Answers Email: N
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 05/07/12    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 9 reviews. Dr. Leigh R. Meltzer has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

09/12/12 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1043512
26/11/09 5 5 5 5 Dr Meltzer is a top notch,professional,fabulous,caring and compassionate physician.I wish everyone could experience this kind of compassion and caring.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 637248
12/07/08 5 5 5 5 I've been going to Dr. Meltzer forever and I think she's great!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 614569
16/06/08 5 5 5 5 My doctor is caring, compassionate and listens. She helps you feel like an old friend and her staff is very efficient. She is by far the best doctor of any sort I have ever had.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 535211
10/03/08 5 4 5 5 Dr Meltzer is the best. She always makes me feel comfortable and in good hands. I was scheduled to have a c-section with my 2nd child and was very nervous. She did her best to assure me it would be ok. I went into labor early, and went in to the hospital. Dr Meltzer wasn't the doctor on call that night, but she came in to do my c-section because she knew how nervous I was. I appreciate her so much for that!!! I'm so glad she was there!
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 383268
10/08/07 5 5 5 5 Dr. Meltzer is great. She's understanding and has has 3 kids herself, so she can relate to what I'm going through. Never had to wait more than 10 minutes. I trust her very much.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 378407
02/08/07 5 5 5 5 She is a wonderful doctor. Would highly recommend her.  Respond
RID: 150728
21/02/07 5 5 5 Dr Meltzer is simply "THE BEST ". She's friendly, courteous, sympathetic, and understanding. She cares, knows what she is doing and is the finest Professional I've met! You can trust her from diagnosis to result. You'll be so glad you have her in your life!  Respond
RID: 39311
04/08/06 5 5 5 Meltzer is very personable. the exam was short but never sweet. she was caring and understanding to my needs.  Respond
RID: 22645
09/02/06 5 5 5 Dr. Meltzer is a wonderful doctor! She is very attentive and I feel as though she listens and hears every word I say. After the exam, she sits down with you in her office to chat and write prescriptions if necessary. Dr. Meltzer is a caring doctor and I wish she could be my Family Doctor as well!!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield