Rate Dr. Edward L. Cain

Dr. Edward L. Cain's Ratings

Lyle Cain is an INBEILEVABLE Dr. and Surgeon. I don't know how I got him (in their new patient rotation) but MAN, God was looking out for me and gave me the best! Thank you Dr. Cain so much for all you and your staff did. Andrews is in good, capable hands.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2477066].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

Dr.Cain is one of if not the best sports ortho. He did my elbow surgery with 100 percent success!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2322859].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

Lyle Caine is a great doctor / surgeon nothing more needs to be said other thàn thak you doc and all your staff very professional and knowledgeable????

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][120571].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2013

The best of the best great to take time with you and tell you everything you need to know.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][120570].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 14, 2011

Dr. Cain has performed all three of my orthopedic surgeries and did an excellent job on all. Dr. Cain is the one doctor I would recommend over all others for surgery, consulation, or any other orthopedic related issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][120569].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2011

He corrected a torn rotator cuff with surgery and promised I'd be at 100% in three months. He was right, and I'm glad I used him as my surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][120568].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2009

He was a superb physician, he was very knowledgable. I highly recommend him if you need an orthopaedist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][120567].votes_count ]]