Dr. Gordon V. Skeoch

Grad. Year: 1987

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.9 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 9 reviews. Dr. Gordon V. Skeoch has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: does dr accept health net insurance?    Email me    Answer it

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2649579
15/05/13 5 4 5 5 I've been going to Dr. Skeoch since for the past 15 years, and he is amazing! Extremely knowledgable about everything, and he always recommends natural cures and differenet lifestyle changes before putting people on medicine. He is kind, compassionate, and I really couldn't ask for a better physician.
RID: 2620787
18/04/13 5 5 5 5 Great doctor, very big proponent of healthy living. Always has time to answer our questions completely. Staff if very responsive to our needs.  Respond
RID: 1674952
03/01/12 4 5 5 5 Takes the time to explain everything is thorough. He makes you feel at ease and answers all your questions. Great follow up after you leave the office..My son and I have been going to this Dr. for several years.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1571820
26/10/11 5 5 5 5 Has been our family doctor for over 10 years. Very pro nutrition. Doesn't just prescibe a pill and send you home. Very knowlege based.
RID: 1261667
29/09/10 5 5 5 5 I have been with this Dr for 5 yeass best I have ever had
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 324049
20/05/07 5 5 5 I agree with the other comments. Every time my husband and I go to see Dr. Skeoch, we come out feeling very good about our visits. Even our Pediatrician is one of Dr. Skeoch's patients and she also speaks highly of him as well. He answers all of our questions freely and his ideals of wellness care are right in line with our own. I am glad I found Dr. Skeoch and would recommend him to anyone in the area.
RID: 131574
08/02/07 5 5 5 I absolutely think that Dr. Skeoch is the best Family Practice Dr. He is always willing to take the time to answer any and all of my concerns. His staff is top notch and dedicated to helping everyone that walks thru his doors. I recommend him to everyone.
RID: 74566

28/12/06 5 5 5 Everytime I leave Dr. Skeoch's office I feel that I was given the time needed to explain and understand any medical problems that I might have. It is always abvious that he truly cares for his patients.
RID: 22596
08/02/06 5 5 4 willing to give the patient time to ask questions and talk. Will look up anything he is not sure about. Very helpful and friendly. Puts the patient at ease.