Rate Dr. Gordon V. Skeoch

Dr. Gordon V. Skeoch's Ratings

I've been going to Dr. Skeoch since for the past 15 years, and he is amazing! Extremely knowledgable about everything, and he always recommends natural cures and differenet lifestyle changes before putting people on medicine. He is kind, compassionate, and I really couldn't ask for a better physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2025272].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

Great doctor, very big proponent of healthy living. Always has time to answer our questions completely. Staff if very responsive to our needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2025271].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

Takes the time to explain everything is thorough. He makes you feel at ease and answers all your questions. Great follow up after you leave the office..My son and I have been going to this Dr. for several years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2025270].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2012

Has been our family doctor for over 10 years. Very pro nutrition. Doesn't just prescibe a pill and send you home. Very knowlege based.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2025269].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2011

I have been with this Dr for 5 yeass best I have ever had

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2025268].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2010

I agree with the other comments. Every time my husband and I go to see Dr. Skeoch, we come out feeling very good about our visits. Even our Pediatrician is one of Dr. Skeoch's patients and she also speaks highly of him as well. He answers all of our questions freely and his ideals of wellness care are right in line with our own. I am glad I found Dr. Skeoch and would recommend him to anyone in the area.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2025267].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2007

I absolutely think that Dr. Skeoch is the best Family Practice Dr. He is always willing to take the time to answer any and all of my concerns. His staff is top notch and dedicated to helping everyone that walks thru his doors. I recommend him to everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2025266].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2007

Everytime I leave Dr. Skeoch's office I feel that I was given the time needed to explain and understand any medical problems that I might have. It is always abvious that he truly cares for his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2025273].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 28, 2006

willing to give the patient time to ask questions and talk. Will look up anything he is not sure about. Very helpful and friendly. Puts the patient at ease.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2025265].votes_count ]]