Rate Dr. Richard Tipperman

Dr. Richard Tipperman's Ratings

Dr. Tipperman was highly recommended by a friend, and I could not agree more. He is not only one of the top leaders in his field but is also very warm, patient, and helpful. He also is conservative and doesn't push any type of lens as he does not have any contracts for commissions. Really the best!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][321150].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2014

9/2/13 Love Dr. Tipperman. I liked him from the very first time meeting with him at his offce. I was a little anxious the day of my surgery but he has such a calming manner about him that I soon felt again that I was in very good hands. The procedure was so quick that I was in & out of the facility in no time at all. I now look forward to getting the other eye done & I am so thankful to Dr. Tipperman for letting me see the world around me again perfectly. May I also add that Dr. Tipperman's staff is also wonderful to deal with & that makes a patient feel very confident that they have made the right choice in doctors. Thank you Dr. Tipperman.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][321149].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2013

Dr. Richard Tipperman was recommended to me by another well established eye surgeon. I had excellent results with cataract surgery he performed on both my left and right eyes. Although I was initially an anxious patient, the more excellent service I received from Dr. Tipperman and his staff, the better I felt about undergoing surgery. They were conscientious about details of my examinations and very kind and patient. When I left his office at Main Line Surgery Center, I felt gratitude for the work Dr. Tipperman and his staff do to improve the vision of many people.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][321148].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

I was so pleased with Dr. Tipperman. He spent plenty of time with me and answered all my questions. He is very knowledgeable. I had cataract surgery and everything went excellent. He has such a nice way about him that you just don't see in many doctors any more.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][321147].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

Dr. Tipperman is wonderful at explaining everything about cataract surgery to allow the patient to make the best possible decision. He is kind and attentive and has a great personality. He is well known in his field and I would absolutely recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][321146].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2012

Dr. Tipperman is a skilled surgeon and a kind and compassionate physician. He changed my life by removing my cataracts and correcting my vision so that I can see without contacts for the first time in my life! I would highly recommend him to anyone with low vision who needs this surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][321145].votes_count ]]