Rate Dr. Howard S. Abramsohn

Dr. Howard S. Abramsohn's Ratings

He does not explain things well. Just because someone has a medical degree of some sort, it does not necessarily mean they are good or know what to do. I agree with the patient below who said he is the worst doctor around.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2525353].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2014

Howard is very sympathetic and knowledgeable...he is personable and friendly. He cured my plantar fasciitis in a very short time with no surgery and no pain

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2025488].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2013

I'm a patient of Doctor's Abramson and he is a wonderful doctor. I had bunionectomy surgery on my left foot as well as repairs to my metatarsils. I have recovered and my left foot is great. I will have the same thing done to my right foot in a few months. I haven't been able to wear heels in years but now I can! I'm not sure of what happened back in 2006 and 2007 but I highly recommend this knowledgeable podiatrist!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2025487].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

Worst Dr. around! Poor comunication skills, does not follow medical proceedures.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2025486].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2011

Went to Dr. Abramsohn for a second oppinion. He diagnoised the injury correctly and saved me from having surgery. Also, I find that this doctor is up to date on all the latest cutting edge technology and is very through in explaining the current situation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2025485].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2011

I went to Dr. Abramsohn for a problem I was having with my big toe in that it was painful to walk and the joint was swollen. He suggested that the only way to correct it was to have surgery on it and that I should not wait. The surgery entailed breaking the bone and putting screws in it. I went for a second opinion with a doctor from the Rothman Institute. HIs diagnoses was that it was a bone spur and I had 3 options - to live with it, wear a different type of shoe or have surgery. The surgery would be to scrape the bone spur. A totally different diagnoses then the one given by Dr. Abramsohn. Dr. Abramsohn is a very nice man, however my suggestion would be to get a second opinion on any suggestion of surgery being needed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2025484].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2010

I was horribly miss diagnoised by this doctor. He is a Mr. Magoo doctor that should retire. Find a differnet foot doctor and save yourself a painful time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2025483].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2008

This doctor was very nice, but his prices were exorbitant and his kindness did not mask the fact that he did not know how to diagnose my foot problem. I will be finding a new doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2025482].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2007

thought he was helpful, but completely messed up an ingrown toenail surgery. Missed the fact his "laser treatment" didn't work, and I had an infection in my foo for months because my toenail was trying to grow through the healed skin. I finally went to a doctor who recognized the problem and corrected it. His office staff however, was extremely helpful and kind. Would NEVER see this doctor again for anything!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2025481].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2006

Dr. Abramsohn can connect and empathize with just about any patient of any age or background. His "bedside manner" is just wonderful. He has several office locations, great hours, a couple of partners who are just as pleasant and skilled as he is, and he actually returns calls after hours. His front desk and billing staff are super knowledgable about insurance--have never messed up once in the many years and many insurance changes I've gone through since I've been using him. What more could a happy patient ask for?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2025480].votes_count ]]