Rate Dr. Jim Malone

Dr. Jim Malone's Ratings

Following over 12 years of outstankding out-patient care, I am of the opinion that Dr. Malone is a fine caring physician that I would recommend to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][321471].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2013

Very knowledgeable and cured what others failed to do....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][321470].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2011

Dr. Malone was a miracle cure for my 82 year old dad. We went to him after my dad's double broken ankle surgical repairs done by another doctor who did not explain or help my dad know what he did or what to expect in the healing process. Dr. Malone and his nurse, Bobbie, spent almost 3 hours examining and speaking words of encouragement to him. He knew exactly what words my dad needed to hear. I would recommend him to all my friends as a friendly, caring, knowledgable podiatrist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][321469].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2011

Dr. Malone was very knowledgeable and personable. His staff and the office ambiance made me feel very comfortable verses feeling like I was in a sterile clinic) I would definitely recommend him to my family and friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][321468].votes_count ]]