Rate Dr. JAIME M. GUERRERO

Dr. JAIME M. GUERRERO's Ratings

I am writing this for my husband. He would be afraid they would not treat him if he says anything bad. Dr. Guerrero is pretty good according to my husband, although he doesn't want to acknowlege his migraine pain. He finally prescribed something on his last visit, but Humana wouldn't pay & it cost $200 for 6 pills. Pharmacy sent e-mail to Dr. office telling them insurance will not pay. No response. I know these offices are busy, but the office staff doesn't have to treat people like drug addicts. If anyone saw my husband's back x-rays they would know he is in much pain. As for the migraines, he has been to at least 12 or 15 doctors(no exaggeration) & the Diamond Headache Clinic in Chicago. We could not afford the trips back & forth to Chicago. Once you go to a pain doctor, you are stuck. Others will not see you. I wish he could find anthor doctor, mostly because of his staff.

Submitted April 16, 2014 | flag

Front desk staff is BEYOND rude. The person that does medical record copying is a very hateful woman with a nasty attitude. She is always nasty on the phone and speaks to people like they are dogs. She needs a new job; one that doesn't have ANY public involvement or interaction. Not every person coming here is seeking to abuse drugs!!!

Submitted March 10, 2014 | flag

Dr Guerrero is a very good doctor. He cares about his patients and listens to me when I have problems or questions. He tries very hard to help me with my pain problems. He monitors us very closely with urine drug screens, narcotic agreements and pill counts. I am able to work and take care of my family and my self because of him. You may have to wait a little bit to see him, but he is worth it.

Submitted June 22, 2013 | flag

He will provide good care but the staff he uses provides super poor service. If you got a couples hours to spare he's the right doctor. Don't even attempt to ask for any personal attention from his staff because they are over worked and just don't care.

Submitted July 12, 2012 | flag

I am very dissatisfied with his services. I use him for pain management, and he really puts his pain management on the bottom rung of his priority list. First off, he prescribes medications that don't have a generic form so a)the pharmacies have to order it in and b) they cost a TON more! Then he prescribed a medication that had been recalled so I couldn't get it filled, then spent the next week trying to get a similar medication all while going through bad withdrawals which made me unable to work. It takes DAYS to get in touch with anyone there and even longer to get any kind of response. This last time I had to drive out of my way to pick up NEW prescriptions to fix his mess-ups THREE times before getting anything fixed. Plus I'm paying at minimum $56 a month to see him, for this terrible service!

Submitted April 4, 2011 | flag