Rate Dr. David Satloff

Dr. David Satloff's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 6, 2014 | flag

My husband woke up this morning with a really bad tooth ache it was so bad his left side of his face was swollen. I sent him to this dentist this afternoon and he had a horrible experience. The doctor took one ex-ray and told him he had Lyme disease and that he probably got it from his wife. He also told him that he had Mercury and need to have that taken care of as well. I have seen the other posts and cant believe I sent my husband to this man, Next time I will do more research. He said the place was old and run down! Someone should check into this man. Oh and he also sent him home with fish oil pills, Biosode and detoxosode that was the $75.00. I am so mad at myself for sending him there!!! (My Poor husband)

Submitted June 10, 2014

i went tothis dentist for second opnion about getting my mercury filling out and he was telling i would get worse if i did and i have lyme and i need to take care of my co infections and lyme if he knew that to get better i need to have my mercury out and as well i have mold allergy wmy pcp and lyme doctors said i did and he said i did not i had blood work to prove i spent a hour and a half with this guy to tell me stuff that i already knew and he wanted to know my whole life personal history and he said that i will not get better till i address the lyme and it can be spread though saliva he said my dog or my husband get real u can get any virus or bacteria by sneezing on someone i live my self in a bubble

Submitted Feb. 28, 2014 | flag

This is the best dentist in New England. He really knows what he is doing and is the only medical professional I trust to prescribe antibiotics appropriately. The ART is the most sophisticated technique I have ever witnessed in my life. His breadth and depth of knowledge and skill is so extensive that I had Dr. Satloff visit as a guest lecturer in a class I was teaching through MITHSSP, and the students and I all learned a great deal. I agree that his personality can be a bit abrasive at times, but he only gives me a hard time when I deserve it for neglecting my oral health so badly. I don't mind it, the same way I wouldn't mind a gruff mechanic lecturing me about neglecting my brake pads and how my negligence could result in my death. Neglecting infected teeth can be fatal as well. I would not recommend Satloff to very closed-minded persons unable to trust any technique that isn't American, but other than that, I would recommend him to anyone. Very highly educated and skilled.

Submitted Oct. 8, 2013 | flag

Dr. Satloff is a dentist who utilizes kinesiology testing called ART (autonomic response testing) to diagnose his patients. he uses this method over X-rays and other traditional diagnostic testing. unfortunately this is not a tool that is reliable and before I actually knew that this is what he was doing he indicated that I had 4 teeth that required intervention of root canal therapy. I have a tremendous amount of dental work and had gone to him because I wanted to used biologically compatible materials going forward and hence had sought out a biological dentist. I foolishly permitted the first root canal to be done. the other three he sent me to his chosen endodotist. this dentist determined there was nothing wrong with my teeth. the X-rays for the tooth he did root canal on showed no evidence of a problem. this densities is dangerous. I believe he believes in what he is doing but he does not know the dangers of his testing technique.

Submitted April 8, 2013 | flag

I went to Dr. Satloff for a 2nd opinion and had the same experience as the first reviewer. He interrogated me about the paperwork I filled out, asking how I knew I was allergic to penicillin and further didn't believe that I have asthma. As if this wasn't enough, he took an xray of the tooth I said was bothering me and came back telling me I have an infection and additionally that I have Lyme Disease. He prescribed me some antibiotics and other supplements and said I would need a root canal after the infection has gone away. When I asked questions about how he could know these things without any medical tests he told me he could see them on the xray and that he did some test I was not aware of. When I asked why my doctor had missed these things at my last physical he refused to speculate.When I got home I did some research into him and also the author of the articles he gave me about Lyme Disease only to find out that there is little to no scientific basis for the things he told me.

Submitted Feb. 8, 2013 | flag

This Dentist has the worst personality ever! He looks at your teeth, and all but tells your going to die from years of neglect, parasites, Infections, etc. Told me a 35 year old woman, that I was prone for heart disease and breast cancer and then later said I had Chlamydia a (STD) from looking at my X-Rays! I went to my MD and had blood work done, since he scared the lights out of me. I was negative for this STD, in which Dr. Satloff sold me some natural cure for! SCAM I wanted to have my records transferred to a new dentist and they said they lost them. I am in the processes of reporting him to the dental association. He is also bad with children. Office is very old and dirty. Do your homework people! Holistic doesn't mean a thing!

Submitted Dec. 14, 2010