Rate Dr. Abdul-Razzak Alamir

Dr. Abdul-Razzak Alamir's Ratings

Dr. Almamir spends time with his patients, listens and explains everything so that they have the best care. He personally gave me a thyroid ultrasound to ensure that no tumors had returned rather than send me to an outside tech. He called me several times even after hours until he was able to reach me over the phone to give me my lab results even though he could have just left a message as there was no urgency. Dr. Alamir is now working very closely with me during my pregnancy to make sure that my levels stay in the safe zone for my baby and my thyroid cancer. He is kind and committed to his patients' healthcare. The front desk staff lacks in communication skills and the office wait is long but it is worth it for this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][321610].votes_count ]]