Rate Dr. David J. Dansdill

Dr. David J. Dansdill's Ratings

I needed this guy's help and he refused to even take on my case. Not impressed. Thanks for nothing!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2623730].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

I can honestly say that I like Dr. Dansdill as a physician so much that I continue to pay out of my own pocket to see him. My insurance does not cover my visits with him since he is out of state (I reside in Wisconsin). I have been with him since he started his practice with Rockford Orthopedics. I can't say enough good things about him...he is #1 in my book! Thanks Dr. D for being such a kind and compassionate doctor. It's always a pleasure to talk to him during my check-ups, as he is truly concerned about my well being, not only as a patient but as a person. The staff that surround him a wonderful group of people.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2025647].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2013

Listens to patient concerns. Offers options for treatment. Easy to talk to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2025646].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2011

Unintrested in patients comfort. Predetermined illness before treating by reading prior comments from coworker.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2025645].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2009

Dr. Dansdill is a great physician. He has done nothing but help me in several instances not only with medications, but with recommending surgery when nothing else would work. Thanks Dr. Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2025644].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2008

I cant think of enough nice things to say. He is a one of a kind doctor. very compassionate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2025643].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2008

Easy to talk to. Great personality. Very positive. Gives you hope. Very caring and concerned. Good listener. Cant say enough good things about him. Highly recommend him. One of the nicest doctors I have ever been to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2025642].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2007

Dr. Dansdill has always gone above and beyond to assist me and help with my joint issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2025641].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2007

Dr.Dansdill and is staff are very helpful and carring. He isn't afraid to look something up in front of you if he has to. If you have any qestions he can't answer he will call an find out for you. He acts more like a family member than you doctor. He is very good at explaining thing to you and making sure you understand.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2025640].votes_count ]]