Rate Dr. David L. Goss

Dr. David L. Goss's Ratings

I was seen by a P.A. of the Lake Mary office, only to find out she only works one day a week. So that being said she did not sign off on results that I should of obtained shortly after my visit because she was not in the office. The problems continues with the staff not following through with documenting their notes. Every time I called they told me they did not have any record of the prior time I called in. Really its not that hard to type a short note in a pts file !! After the long await of results, my surgery was finally schedule only to be reschedule for a month later because their equipment failed and they sent it out for service. It seems if it is not one thing it is another with this staff. I am not impressed by the neglectfulness shown.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2600504].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

I went to this office about two years ago but thought i should share my story. I went for my yearly checkup on a monday morning and on Friday afternoon, received a call at my job at around 4:45pm stating that I tested positive for an STD (gonnorhea) the person who called asked me if i had questions, which being that she called me at work, i couldn't really comment. I hung up and went through a range of emotions with my fiancée at the time because i had never had anything and we were monogamous. I tried calling back about 5 minutes later when i collected myself but alas nobody answered the office. My fiancee and i practically broke up over the results. On Monday morning i went to the doctor again and demanded to be retested - the nurse scoffed at us and said are you sure he wasn't cheating ? and insinuated that i was dumb for not believing my fiancee had been faithful. Turns out the first test was a false positive and the second test came back clear. no apologies- DONT GO HERE!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2170035].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2012

Absolutely the worst doctor we have ever experienced. Our midwife was not available when my wife went into labor and he was the doctor on call. He came into the room, didn't talk to us, was actually whistling to himself the whole time a cheery tune while my wife is in severe pain (no pain meds). He then started to stitch a cut my wife got during labor, and the nurse had to stop him and remind him to wash the wound first. When he came in to check on us after the delivery I wanted to tell him off, but didn't want to upset my wife. She however afterwards expressed how much she wished that I had. She said in the future if she goes into labor and he is on call she would hold that baby in until the end of his shift if it kills her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2170036].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2011

This was the worse doctor I have ever been to. He spent less than 5 minutes with me and completely blew me off. I have some serious issues going on that need to be looked at. I would never in a million years recommend this doctor or the entire office!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2170034].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2009

When I asked for a treatment plan he just kept pushing pain killers that didnt work. I would call to make an appointment his staff gave me the "20 question interragation" on why i wanted more meds. i would tell them I want a treatment plan not meds. On my appt he pushed meds instead of treatment plan and the cycle started over

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2170033].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2009

You can't rate yourself dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2170022].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2008

you cannot rate yourself

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2170021].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2008

Doctors shouldn't be rating themselfs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2170020].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2008

I've had no problems and prefer him over other Dr's I've experienced in the past. He is informative, and takes time to answer questions. I think that is most important. In this current day a lot of Dr's are in such a hurry and seem to really care less. I am gathering that most people on here post because they have a negative comment, so I hope this positive review is helpful in some way. When in a Dr's office, i am always sure to know exactly what I need to know from them, make a list, and also be sure to express what you need from your Dr. I think that's really the best way to have a good relationship with a Dr. My only complaint really is the horrendous wait time. Last I've read, there are so many patients and not enough Dr's and I'm glad atleast although he seems in a hurry at time, that he still takes the time if you have a question and gives adequate explanations. You really need to be well armed when going to a Dr. office come with knowledge and a list. I like & trust him so far

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2170032].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2008

Ladies for your own safety stay away from this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2170019].votes_count ]]