You may also like

Rate Dr. Manish K. Aghi

Dr. Manish K. Aghi's Ratings

Dr. Aghi were horrible to us. I don't know even know where to start. The majority of the time, we didn't know what was the truth and what he was making up. After an extensive 3rd brain surgery on my mother barely 50 year old mother with Glioblastoma, calls and tells us a lie. Nothing that would make the situation better or worse. Just to lie. The Dr. and staff have no sympathy, other than the few nurses. They all act if they know more than the patient's blood family who are their FULL TIME caretakers and know when something isn't normal. And starve a patient for 2 days postponing surgery. His assistant neurosurgeon threatened to call security on my father and I for begging them to feed our mother. After two years, I regret ever having to deal with this hospital and the few neurosurgeons working alongside Aghi. No compassion whatsoever for terminal patients and their grieving families. Words cannot even explain my anger and heart break through my mother's process. After being told she had days to live, we took my mother home and she lived another 30 days peacefully at home in her bed with her favorite foods and family. Palliative Care floor was the most compassionate through it all.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2826876].votes_count ]]

Submitted June 3, 2015

Dr. Aghi saw me in the ER while visiting my daughters family. I was experiencing massive head pain that I had been living with for 6 months. I was misdiagnosed by my home doctor, and Dr. Aghi swiftly realized the error and promptly admitted me where he consulted with a team of experts and took immediate action to return my life back to me. I am very greatful for his knowledge and expertise and his genuine concern for me. The team was able to "fix" me in 48 hours when my own neurologist at home only compounded the problem over the space of 6 months. I was a mess and quite the puzzle to put back together but they were determined to help me...I thank him and his team!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][321901].votes_count ]]