Rate Dr. ANTONIO J. GAYOSO

Dr. ANTONIO J. GAYOSO's Ratings

Dr. Gayosa is a very kind, professional, and skilled surgeon. I am very pleased with my whole experience and pleased with my results. Kerri

Submitted Jan. 20, 2014 | flag

Could not have asked for a better surgeon to remove my almost twenty year old implants. I opted to not replace them and just have them removed and I am more than happy with the job he did. Great bedside manner and a true artist. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone.

Submitted Aug. 13, 2013 | flag

Dr. Gayoso was more knowledgeable than any doctor in any specialty when it came to healing my bone-infected ankle. I had spent the previous 6 to 9 months undergoing numerous procedures, to no avail, and he was able to remove the infection and successfully (and neatly !) close the wound. I was skeptical, having been through a gamut of doctors and procedures, but feel like Dr. Gayoso performed a miracle which has allowed me to start getting my life back. Numerous medical professionals have also commented on the beautiful work he did which resulted in little scarring on my ankle, which had undergone 8 surgeries before his skin flap. I never would have expected a plastic surgeon would be the one to eradicate my infection, but he did and I have the highest admiration for his competency and skill.

Submitted June 1, 2013 | flag

Dr Gayoso was excellent. I did a lot of research before my procedure and when I met him and had my consultation I knew he was my choice. He is a perfectionist and went above and beyond to make sure I got the right results. He called the next day to ck on me and gave me a # that I could reach him at 24-7 with any concens. Dr Gayoso and his wonderful staff always made me feel like they trully cared about me. I would highly recomend him for any procedure.

Submitted May 27, 2013 | flag

In 2007 My Husband was in a motorcycle Accident and Dr Gayoso was the sergeon on call,when we arrived at bay front medical center I believe if it wasn't for him my husband would have lost his left leg. He spent 14 hours putting his leg back together. after the first surgery failed because my husband is a heavy smoker Dr. Gayoso didn't give up on him and the second surgery was also a 14 hour. Today my husband has full use of his legs. Thank You so much for all your help Dr Gayoso

Submitted April 15, 2013 | flag

Dr. Gayoso is a phenomenal doctor!! I am 100% satisfied with everything about my experience!! Super friendly staff who greeted me with my name. Full of smiles and truly cared about me. Dr. Gayoso communicated very well so we were on the same page with my expectations. Thoroughly explained everything and his work is outstanding!! Bedside manner is amazing too! Even the staff at the hospital raved about how awesome of a doctor he is!! Even after the procedure he doesn't leave you high and dry -he genuinely cares about how your recovery is going. I even got a phone call the next day on a Saturday to see how I was doing! Definitely recommend....and have recommended to many personal friends.

Submitted Feb. 2, 2013 | flag

Dr. Gayoso is an amazing surgeon. He's is truly gifted and takes great care in making sure you get the best results possible. He is very personable and made me feel like a friend instead of a patient. I've been to other doctors before, but now that I have found him I would never go anywhere else he is so good! I had corrective rhynoplasty and lyposuction on inner and outer thighs and a bit above my hips. I LOVE THE RESULTS and DR. GAYOSO!!!!

Submitted Dec. 11, 2011 | flag

Dr Gayoso is a perfectionist. He listens to you. His talent is amazing. His office staff is extremely professional and I have never had to wait, he is always on time. I am extremely pleased with the results of my abdominalplasty.

Submitted Aug. 19, 2011 | flag

Dr Gayoso is truly talented in his assessment and realistic in is expectations and level sets with you as a patient. He is kind caring and available when he says he will be. His staff who assist him helped in the selection. I thank him very much.

Submitted Aug. 1, 2011 | flag

Dr. Gayoso & his staff were great. Very informative and caring. Had 30 yr old breast implants replace (due to ruptures)and he explained the entire procedure and provided alot of information for me to read. I love the end results & am completely satisfied with Dr. Gayoso's work. (Amt Paid includes facility and anesthesiologist charges.)

Submitted May 18, 2011 | flag