Dr. PHILIP R. RIZZUTO

Grad. Year: 1990

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. PHILIP R. RIZZUTO has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Ophthalmologist-related: eye treatment, eye diseases, vision, eye surgery, corneal surgery, oculoplastics and reconstruction surgery, intraocular lens implantation, refractive surgery, cataract surgery, corneal transplantation, glaucoma, low vision, uveitis, corneal infections, hereditary dystrophies, eye laser surgery, vision correction surgery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5552571
10/06/14 5 5 5 5 Had a procedure done that i was nervous about, Dr.Rizzuto the staff and facilities were all first rate. Procedure turned out to be a piece of cake! I can't recommend Dr. Rizzuto enough!
Respond

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "PHILIP" to "PHILIP R."
RID: 2545887
30/01/13 5 5 5 5 ALL I CAN SAY THAT IF YOU WANT THE TRUTH AND THE TALENT DR. RIZZUTO IS THE MAN TO SEE HIS STAFF ARE ALL TREATED AS EQUALS TO BOTH DOCTORS AN THEY DO THEIR BEST TO STAY ON TIME AND THE IF DOCTOR RIZZUTO WAS NOT A SURGEON HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN A ARTIST WITH NO DETAILED LEFT OUT HIS ASISSTANT IS THE BEST WHAT CAN I SAY THEY ARE AS CLOSE TO PERFECT AS ANYONE COULD BE ON THIS EARTH I HAVE HADE PROCEDURES BOTH EXSTREMLY SERIOUS AND SOME SMALL BOTOX TO HELP ME WITH MY BROWS NOT A SCARE ON MY FACE FROM MAJOR SURGRY AND WELL I AM 58 AND MOST PEOPLE TAKE ME FOR 40 NO KIDDING DR. RIZZUTO HAS TURNED ME AWAY HE WILL NOT OVER DO SOMETHING HE DOES NOT FEEL NEEDED HOW MANY DOCTORS TELL YOU TO GO HOME ? YOU LOOK GREAT. BUT WE HAVE THAT 40 TO 45 NUMBER WE ARE MAINTAINING VERY REASONABLY YEARS OLD I MEAN DO YOURSELF A FAVOR CHECK HIM OUT YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID . TRUST ME!
RID: 2145540
17/05/12 5 5 5 5 He is the best!! I had a tumor that had to be removed from my eye.I was petrified, I won't even put eye drops in my eye. He is just so caring, that he puts your mind right at ease. He even called me the day after surgery to see how I was doing!Needless to say everything went great!
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 1379730
05/03/11 5 5 5 5 What a great Docter! Not only does he have a very personable, great, and funny bedside manor. He is confident and trustworthy with his work he does. I had to have a chalzion removed from my left eye the other day and it was a sucess. Not only did he again describe to me the precedure but he was very calming in his approach. This guy maybe one of the greatest Docs out there! The only thing wrong with him is that he is a Jets and Yankees fan, lol!!! I will recommend him to all my friends and family!!!