Rate Dr. Ericka Y. Hong

Dr. Ericka Y. Hong's Ratings

the staff and doctor Hong are very nice but when it came to my daughters health it is a different story. Dr.Hong refers us everywhere and she cant find the problem I was just giving her time because I thought she would figure the problem out. my child is still suffering with joint pain it kills me to see my child in pain. its time to change doctors. they are really friendly but I need a solution to my childs health.

Submitted Oct. 1, 2013 | flag

Dr. Hong is very caring and she takes time to listen. She once called me to follow up on my son's progress and I was very impressed on how much she really cared about her patient. She is also very respectful of my decision of how to care and raise my son.

Submitted Nov. 23, 2011 | flag

I really like her. I'm pretty picky about doctors especially pediatricians, and when I move into the area after have a doctor in Vegas that I LOVED I was skeptical. I tried a few others in her office before her and I liked her the most. She's very sweet, thorough and smart. She's an excellent choice!

Submitted Dec. 3, 2010 | flag