Rate Dr. MARK LEVITAN

Dr. MARK LEVITAN's Ratings

He is a very nice doctor, but over books patients, and always has extremely long wait times. Today my daughter waited 35 minutes just to get called into the first waiting room, over an hour to get pictures, then at the 1 hour and 53 minute mark, we just left. That is just unacceptable. Our last visit was 1 hr and 45 minutes. It is a continuous pattern, and very rude.

Submitted June 2, 2014 | flag

I've seen Dr. Levitan for a while now. He is a great doctor. Waiting to see him usually takes a long time (when I saw him yesterday it took almost an hour), but on the other hand, he has a caring and approachable attitude. He takes the time to know me as a patient, he is polite and kind, he answers my questions, he explains procedures as he goes along (which he did after I hadn't seen him in a long time), he goes into detail to explain what he sees after examining my eyes and what the findings mean, and he always reminds me to call the office if any new visual problems develop. Dr. Levitan is one of the best doctors I've had. The staff is friendly and readily answers my questions as well.

Submitted March 10, 2012 | flag