Rate Dr. Stephen Dong

Dr. Stephen Dong's Ratings

Dr Dong is incredible. great prices, great service, patient and knowledgeable. Staff is good, but only 4 star compared to Dr Dong who is 5 start. If you have access to E or F, this is the ONLY Eye Dr. you should EVER go to. Office is steps from subway. Too good to be true

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2737040].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2015

Excellent excellent excellent. One of the best doctors ever. Very patient, thoroughly knowledges and explains everything in detail.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][322375].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2013

Very helpful, knowledgeable and patient. I only go to Dr. Dong for my annual eye exam.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][322374].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2013

very thorough, spends time making sure you get the care you need. great doctor, really liked him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][322373].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2012

I was immediately impressed with Dr. Dong and his staff. I was delighted with the amount of time he spent with me. Even though I'd had progressive glasses prior to this, Dr. Dong took the time to ask me many questions, such as whether I use a laptop or desktop computer, what kind of TV I have, how much reading I do, etc. He wanted to make sure I was getting the best product. I would definitely recommend him to others and already have.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][322372].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2012

Very thorough, knowledgeable, a class act. He takes a lot of time and explains what he's doing. I highly recommend him. You will be there for at least an hour and that's if you pick out your glasses quickly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][322371].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2012

very patient and caring,I highly recommend Dr.Dong

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][322370].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2011

SPENT A LONGER PERIOD OF TIME WITH PATIENTS.VERY VERY HELPFUL AND CARING FOR PATIENTS

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][322369].votes_count ]]