Rate Dr. JOHN P. GROSSMITH

Dr. JOHN P. GROSSMITH's Ratings

Great experience with Dr. Grosssmith. He was very nice and I am so satisfied with my surgery. He did a great job and I hope I never need another surgery again!

Submitted Aug. 15, 2012 | flag

A great study under his boss' tutelage. Knows his stuff and made me very happy with the results.

Submitted Sept. 26, 2011 | flag

Great doc, Bonati wasn't in that day, but I am very happy Dr.Grossmith's work.

Submitted Sept. 7, 2011 | flag

Dr. Grossmith did a great surgery. Such a quick procedure too! I came in hurting like heck, and I left feeling great. His nurses and anesthesia people were great too, they kept me calm before the procedure. All in all, great experience and I don't think I'll have to come back again haha!

Submitted June 16, 2011 | flag

Submitted June 11, 2011 | flag

Dr Grossmith works for Dr. Bonati. He did surgery on my my cervical last summer and I am very happy with the clinic, staff, and most importantly the lack of pain. I had Bonati procedure done to avoid an enthusiastic doctor perform a fusion on me. Thanks Doctor Grossmith!

Submitted Jan. 31, 2011 | flag