Rate Dr. John P. Grossmith

Dr. John P. Grossmith's Ratings

Great experience with Dr. Grosssmith. He was very nice and I am so satisfied with my surgery. He did a great job and I hope I never need another surgery again!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][322437].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2012

A great study under his boss' tutelage. Knows his stuff and made me very happy with the results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][322436].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2011

Great doc, Bonati wasn't in that day, but I am very happy Dr.Grossmith's work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][322435].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2011

Dr. Grossmith did a great surgery. Such a quick procedure too! I came in hurting like heck, and I left feeling great. His nurses and anesthesia people were great too, they kept me calm before the procedure. All in all, great experience and I don't think I'll have to come back again haha!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][322434].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2011

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][322438].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2011

Dr Grossmith works for Dr. Bonati. He did surgery on my my cervical last summer and I am very happy with the clinic, staff, and most importantly the lack of pain. I had Bonati procedure done to avoid an enthusiastic doctor perform a fusion on me. Thanks Doctor Grossmith!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][322433].votes_count ]]