Rate Dr. Art Y. Yu

Dr. Art Y. Yu's Ratings

I did whole face FAT grafting with Dr. YU. Now I look like I'm still in my 20th. I feel awesome. Really want to say Thank You to Dr. Yu! He is an very experienced Dr, who listened to my concerns, and reduced my hesitation. I am really glad that I have done this :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][322753].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2013

I had been back & forward many times to consult Dr. Yu. He explained to me very details. Jennifer offered me to state in her house for two days when she knows I am living along. She did not sleep for two days to take care of me. I am really appreciate of her help and let me recover so quick. Of course, I am very satisfied the result and strongly recommend Dr. Yu. He is so handy & he always do the advance surgery which is minimal and less invasive.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][322752].votes_count ]]