Dr. Ronda A. Rockett

Grad. Year: 1998

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.4 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 16 reviews. Dr. Ronda A. Rockett has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Ronda" to "Ronda A."

18/04/11 SYSTEM: 2 negative duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1250970
15/09/10 5 5 5 5 wow! quick to respond to questions and concerns when i've had concerns and called her office or emailed her. her breadth of knowledge is quite astounding
Paid (or co-pay): $15
RID: 1052427
08/12/09 5 5 5 5 She's the best doctor I have ever had. So sweet and knows what she's doing and talking about and the wait isn't long at all, 10-15 min. tops. I wish there were more doctors like her.
RID: 813505
05/03/09 3 2 2 3 Great when you are feeling fine, but hesitant to help and sometimes rude when you have concerns or ongoing problems.  Respond
RID: 760819
10/01/09 4 5 5 5 I selected Dr. Rockett a few years ago as my primary care physician, and have been very happy with her. Fortunately I do not have many health concerns, but she is very compassionate and responsive to any and all of my questions. The practice has a website which is a great resource and tool to submit questions at any time of the day.
Insurance: Tufts
RID: 738326
06/12/08 3 3 2 3 saw her twice. At the second appointment she kept me waiting for 45 min in the outer office and then another 30 min, in the exam room. She was abrupt and seemed put out when I asked her questions. Very rude. Would not go back to her. Don't understand how she gets high marks
Insurance: Unicare
RID: 659551
08/08/08 4 4 5 5 A rare find! One of the best. She is approachable, compassionate and thorough.
Paid (or co-pay): $15
RID: 643113
19/07/08 5 5 5 5 Professional, competent, knowledgeable. An excellent doctor! I find her pleasant and compassionate. I find her willingness to communicate through the internet extremely helpful also. I trust her.
Insurance: Unicare
RID: 624989
26/06/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Rockett was AMAZING! She is by far the best, most thorough and thoughtful family doc I have ever been to!
Paid (or co-pay): $10
RID: 504740
05/02/08 5 2 5 5 Dr. Rockett is the best PCP I've ever had! She's incredibly knowledgable and a great listener. I highly recommend her!
Paid (or co-pay): $10
RID: 438056
02/11/07 4 1 2 3 I picked this doctor because of all of the great ratings everybody has left about her. Since then, I've had 2 appointments with her, and both times, I've found her pretty damn rude. Also, I can't remember about the first appointment but during the 2nd appointment, I had to wait an hour until she saw me (which I didn't complain about). She seemed annoyed that I had several health concerns that I wanted to talk to her about during my physical. I was happy to change to a doctor with such great feedback, but overall, I have been extremely disappointed.
RID: 419934
27/09/07 1 2 4 4 Dr. Rockett is such a peach! My experiences with her have been extensive, and, as a doctor she is very knowledgable. She really cares. It is too bad that she moved to the office in Framingham though. The staff turnover is constant.
RID: 274422
12/04/07 5 5 5 Dr. Rockett is AMAZING, the best Dr. I have ever had, unfortunaltely she left the practice I was with but I intend to follow her to Wellesley even though it is a little far for me to travel. She is worth the trip. Very compassionate, caring, informative and NEVER makes you feel rushed. My duaghter also sees Dr. Rockett and would never think of switching. She had an issue at one of her appointments and Dr. Rockett told her she was going to consult a colleague to get their advise and a couple of hours later, she received a call on her cell phone from Dr. Rockett herself and she gave her some helpful recommemdations. She is a great and RARE find.
RID: 75298
01/01/07 4 4 4 Dr. Rockett was good, but I her bedside manner was a little cold. Maybe it is because I have only seen her once, b/c the other posts contradict this, thus it may just be me. She was very thorough with her instructions on a medication she prescribed and the appointment was not rushed and she gave me plenty of time to ask questions. She has a really great nurse as well. My only complaint is that the receptionist in her office was very rude. My co-worker who also sees her agreed that her nurse is fantastic but her receptionist needs to find another job if she doesnt like working with the public.
RID: 45907
18/09/06 4 5 5 I think Dr. Ronda Rockett is one of the best family care physicians I've ever met. She's approachable, down-to-earth, practical, and wry. I'm so excited to have found her!
RID: 33663
27/06/06 5 5 5 Dr. Rockett is awesome! She has excellent listening skills and gives clear instructions in regard to treating health issues. Dr. Rockett always gives you enough time during office visits. She shows respect for you as a patient and makes discussing health concerns easy.
Paid (or co-pay): $1500
RID: 22424
06/02/06 4 5 4 wonderful dr who makes herself available to her patients and takes time to listen and answer questions during appointments.