Rate Dr. Khang H. Lai

Dr. Khang H. Lai's Ratings

The doctor is a nice guy, has a good, but not perfect, knowledge of his profession. He kept me waiting over 30 minutes, and when he asked me how I was doing and I told him I was tired from waiting a half hour to see him, no apology, no acknowledgement. Can you imagine if I showed up for my appointment, put a padlock on his office door and stopped him from seeing patients for a half hour? He would be furious and probably call the police...but it's okay to waste my time? No, it isn't. Not cool. Doctors don't get a pass, they're just service professionals like plumbers or mechanics...and do not deserve to be allowed to treat people more poorly. I have asked if the staff could call or text me when they get 'backed up' (which is most of the time) but they said 'it's our policy to not do that'...well it's MY policy to show up plus/minus 30 minutes from now on. ------ The most unhelpful staff. They are so rigid in their 'office policies' they are a hinderance to the reason patients go there.

Submitted Nov. 2, 2011 | flag