Dr. Christopher G. Pierson

Rate Dr. Christopher G. Pierson

Dr. Christopher G. Pierson's Ratings

Dr Pierson, Is a realy realy good at his job as a doctor he has saved my life over and over again your frend Joe Castellano......

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2658324].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2014

Yes I agree Dr. Pierson was great in 2009. Not so great in 2014 as the most recent reviewer noted. Long wait, and not very friendly employee's. Examining room needed help, chipped paint & filthy floor that hadn't seen wax in a long time! Biggest problem was as a new patient he never even came near me! Not even to listen to my heart! Spent only 15 minutes with me!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2591618].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2488733].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2014

Staff is rude and discourteous. Poorly organized. They lost my my Echo cardiogram results (for over 4 weeks) until I had to "demand" them. After complaining to the doctor, he showed little remorse, no apology. Then he complained how much it "costs (HIM) to save ME money", just me? Or is he referring to all patients? So much for compassion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2461839].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

Dr Pierson is a great doctor. He saved my life. He is kind and brilliant! I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2026380].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

Kind, competent, intelligent, professiona, skilled and very easy to talk to. Highly recommend. Patient 3 years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2026379].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2011

I am a retired RN and am now a frequent care-giver and patient advocate for family members and friends. I've met more than a few cardiologists. Dr. Pierson is a breath of fresh air and what every cardiologist should strive to be: highly skilled and competent, professional, kind, and available- he actually calls back and is nice about it! He'll tell you what you need to be concerned with and what you don't need to be concerned with. And he'll explain it all very clearly. My friend was having cardiac symptoms while on vacation and was told to see a cardiologist at home ASAP. I referred her to Dr. Pierson. He did her stress test and called her that evening with complete results just to allay her fears. The office staff is great too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2026378].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2009

Have been going to Dr. Pierson over ten years. What an excellent physician, kind, compassionate, sense of humor yet extremely professional. Very easy to talk to and he listens and doesn't rush you out...great people- person...would recommend him to anyone....I think the world of him..,staff..they are wonderful......

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2026377].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2009

Dr. Pierson put me at ease when I was worried about undergoing a cardiac cath. He was very professional and did a great job on the catheterization. Plus he has a good sense of humor! That always helps. Good doctor and very capable

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2026376].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2008

Dr. Pierson knows his stuff! Very caring and competent with great credentials. I love when I find a doctor of this caliber who doesn't think he walks on water.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2026375].votes_count ]]