Dr. Christopher G. Pierson

Rate Dr. Christopher G. Pierson

Dr. Christopher G. Pierson's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 8, 2014 | flag

Staff is rude and discourteous. Poorly organized. They lost my my Echo cardiogram results (for over 4 weeks) until I had to "demand" them. After complaining to the doctor, he showed little remorse, no apology. Then he complained how much it "costs (HIM) to save ME money", just me? Or is he referring to all patients? So much for compassion.

Submitted June 24, 2014 | flag

Dr Pierson is a great doctor. He saved my life. He is kind and brilliant! I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Submitted March 12, 2013 | flag

Kind, competent, intelligent, professiona, skilled and very easy to talk to. Highly recommend. Patient 3 years.

Submitted Dec. 12, 2011 | flag

I am a retired RN and am now a frequent care-giver and patient advocate for family members and friends. I've met more than a few cardiologists. Dr. Pierson is a breath of fresh air and what every cardiologist should strive to be: highly skilled and competent, professional, kind, and available- he actually calls back and is nice about it! He'll tell you what you need to be concerned with and what you don't need to be concerned with. And he'll explain it all very clearly. My friend was having cardiac symptoms while on vacation and was told to see a cardiologist at home ASAP. I referred her to Dr. Pierson. He did her stress test and called her that evening with complete results just to allay her fears. The office staff is great too.

Submitted March 31, 2009 | flag

Have been going to Dr. Pierson over ten years. What an excellent physician, kind, compassionate, sense of humor yet extremely professional. Very easy to talk to and he listens and doesn't rush you out...great people- person...would recommend him to anyone....I think the world of him..,staff..they are wonderful......

Submitted March 13, 2009 | flag

Dr. Pierson put me at ease when I was worried about undergoing a cardiac cath. He was very professional and did a great job on the catheterization. Plus he has a good sense of humor! That always helps. Good doctor and very capable

Submitted Nov. 9, 2008 | flag

Dr. Pierson knows his stuff! Very caring and competent with great credentials. I love when I find a doctor of this caliber who doesn't think he walks on water.

Submitted Oct. 1, 2007 | flag

Dr. Pierson is extremely competant as well as a kind, compassionate human being. He is a Doctor who has not forgotten his humanity. This is an important characteristic in a treating people.

Submitted Aug. 21, 2007 | flag

Interventional cardiolgist solved my problems. An excellent and capable young doctor.

Submitted Feb. 6, 2006 | flag