You may also like

Rate Dr. Vikram S. Parmar

Dr. Vikram S. Parmar's Ratings

Never examined and argued the entire time. He doesn't listen to his patients and puts ALL other doctors down. He cut me off when I was trying to explain my history with my back. I brought in a catscan from the ER an he said "catscans are bull...". Mine shows an 8.5mm herniated disc and he said that's not what's wrong. I have never been treated so disrespectful in my entire life. I found myself in defense mode the entire time. He also refused to give my work an update. Staff wasn't that bad but he's over the top rude and I did nothing to deserve what seemed like a personal attack.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2823914].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

My experience with this doctor is horrible. He said that he would send in a referral for an emg and 2+ weeks late it is still not in. His staff has been rude and made excuses to my insurance company and have not returned phone calls. I would not recommend him to anyone. Lousy Dr. Lousy Staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2750436].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

DR. PARMAR DID SURGERY ON MY MOTHER ON 3/13/2014 AT ST.MARY'S,DR. PARMAR SHOWED ME ON THE COMPUTER WHAT HE WAS GOING TO DO IN SURGERY,TO HELP MY MOTHER RELEAVE SOME OF HER PAIN &GET THOSE FOREION OBJECTS OUT OF HER THAT'S CAUSING HER INFECTION!!!THAK YOU DR PARMAR!! YOUR THE KIND OF DR.THAT I WILL TELL ALL OF MY FRIENDS & ASSOCIATE'S TO GO TOO! DR.PARMAR IS A VERY CARING & FRIENDLY DR. YOU GET ALL MY RESPECT! I GIVE YOU 5 STARS REVIEW'S

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][323182].votes_count ]]