Rate Dr. BRENT N. HENDERSON

Dr. BRENT N. HENDERSON's Ratings

dr. henderson treated me for 2 years while at southwestern medical school. i suffered from severe, constant depression. he was the BEST therapist i have ever had, to date. he went out of his way to find new ways of helping me cope with a life that seemed totally futile. he listened to me. he tried new & innovative therapies and if one didn't work, he tried something else. he did research to help me. he was beyond kind and caring ... and in an age where "therapists & counselors" seem to be rolling off the assembly line desiring a paycheck only, brent henderson wanted to help. i looked him up today simply to let him know that he is the best, his compassion is a rare & beautiful thing, and that i will be indebted to him for life. thank you, dr. brent henderson. you are a true bodhisattva. and i have gone on from you to do much major healing.

Submitted July 20, 2013 | flag

Dr. Henderson is a consummate, loyal, and dedicated professional. He has been my therapist for a few years and has seen me through a variety of issues including depression, marital strife, and family conflict. He listens to gain insight to my individual character and provides thoughtful feedback, challenges my point of view, and encourages healthy ways to approach life with different thought patterns, nutrition, and (uggh) exercise. He has made himself available for extra or more frequent sessions when I needed it, has been flexible with scheduling, and has referred me to other professionals when I needed a different kind of therapy, such as spiritual guidance and intense anxiety strategies. He has also been easy to reach and returns calls promptly. I have recommended him to others and will continue to do so. He has guided me with patience through many positive changes within my timeline, not his. I am grateful. (Staff rated low: billing errors slow to call back & remedy. )

Submitted Oct. 25, 2011 | flag