Rate Dr. KRISTY S. KING

Dr. KRISTY S. KING's Ratings

Dr. King and her Staff care about their patients and give you 100% of their attention

Submitted Aug. 14, 2014 | flag

I made an appointment with Dr. King a month ago. Her office called and asked to move it down a week later. I was under the impression that the appointment was for 1pm. I arrived to the office at 12:40 and begin filling out paperwork. I finished before 1pm. At no time did the staff state that my appointment time was 1:15. At 1:20 I asked when the doctor would see me. A woman took me back at 1:30pm and informed me that there were 2 other patients ahead of me. While speaking with this lady the doctor walked up and informed me that my appointment was for 1:15 and that since I was in a hurry she was was probably not the best doctor for me. She also informed me that as a new patient I should expect to stay 2-3 hours. The doctor's manner was abrasive. I do not recommend this doctor due to her lack of professionalism.

Submitted Sept. 17, 2013 | flag