Rate Dr. Sophie K. Dao

Dr. Sophie K. Dao's Ratings

10-22-14
Dr. Dao treated me for eyewear & bells palsy. I am a new patient of hers. She is a smart & caring doctor. I was welcomed by her & her assistant. I highly recommend Dr. Dao’s services. She is the best.
Marian Nashiro

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2591806].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

Dr. Sophie K. Dao's response
Thank you for your compliments. My staff and I strive to provide all our patients with the quality care and service they deserve, especially since the eyes can be diseased, affecting a patient's appearance and function, not to mention their progression if left untreated. We're so happy to hear you had a positive result, and we thank you for taking the time to let us know how we're doing. We look forward to serving all your eye care needs for you and your family.

Submitted Dec. 29, 2014

Excellent Doctor! Great Staff. I recommend everyone I know to go here.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2578828].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

Dr. Dao has been my Optometrist for over 20 years. I have found her to be professional, caring, and very instructive. She takes all the time I need to answer questions for me. She has great follow-through to see that all of my needs are met. Dr. Dao always has a cheerful attitude and this has a ripple effect on her patients and it always makes for a pleasant visit. Dr. Dao takes all the time necessary for my exams, fittings, and testing. Very seldom do I give recommendation or compliments but this one is really over due. I should also say that Dr. Dao's services are also very timely as to delivery as well. I say my eyes belong to Dr. Dao or in the alternative "I only have eyes for you". Now, all compliments and kidding aside, I can fully recommend Dr. Dao, Optometrist, as the Doctor you should see for your eyes. I know you will be pleasantly surprised by her knowledge, professionalism and kindness.

Ray S.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2578822].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

Dr. Sophie K. Dao's response
Thank you for your glowing review! We realize everyone's eyes are unique and require individual attention.

We appreciate the opportunity to provide our excellent services to you and your family. Thank you for your business, loyalty, and support. We look forward to seeing you again!

Submitted Dec. 29, 2014

She was very nice. Nice facilities. Worked with us to use our Medical insurance. Very helpful

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][323646].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2012

Dr. Sophie K. Dao's response
Thank you for your kind words. We recognize the importance of eye care and want to serve every patient. We do our best to work with all insurance companies to help our patients get the care they seek. Being able to help those in need is very satisfying!

We are glad to hear that you were happy with our services.

Top Urgent Care Centers in Milpitas, CA