Rate Dr. Sophie K. Dao

Dr. Sophie K. Dao's Ratings

10-22-14
Dr. Dao treated me for eyewear & bells palsy. I am a new patient of hers. She is a smart & caring doctor. I was welcomed by her & her assistant. I highly recommend Dr. Dao’s services. She is the best.
Marian Nashiro

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2591806].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

Excellent Doctor! Great Staff. I recommend everyone I know to go here.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2578828].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

Dr. Dao has been my Optometrist for over 20 years. I have found her to be professional, caring, and very instructive. She takes all the time I need to answer questions for me. She has great follow-through to see that all of my needs are met. Dr. Dao always has a cheerful attitude and this has a ripple effect on her patients and it always makes for a pleasant visit. Dr. Dao takes all the time necessary for my exams, fittings, and testing. Very seldom do I give recommendation or compliments but this one is really over due. I should also say that Dr. Dao's services are also very timely as to delivery as well. I say my eyes belong to Dr. Dao or in the alternative "I only have eyes for you". Now, all compliments and kidding aside, I can fully recommend Dr. Dao, Optometrist, as the Doctor you should see for your eyes. I know you will be pleasantly surprised by her knowledge, professionalism and kindness.

Ray S.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2578822].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

She was very nice. Nice facilities. Worked with us to use our Medical insurance. Very helpful

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][323646].votes_count ]]