Rate Dr. THOMAS KLUSS

Dr. THOMAS KLUSS's Ratings

I have only been going to Dr Kluss for a little over a year, I wish I would have known about his office alot sooner. Dr Kluss's staff is very Knowledgable and patient. I really like the selection of frames and the reasonable prices.

Submitted Aug. 28, 2013 | flag

My parents started going to Dr. Kluss when I was young. I have been taking my children and myself to him for years. I love the hospitality of all the staff. I love the fact that you can walk-in anytime before closing, and the staff knows their customers by name, no matter how long you take to get back into the office. They always sends out notices to remind you it's time for your check up. The prices are reasonable and the staff try to work with your budget. Dr. Kluss and his staff makes you feel special and they great you with a warm smile. I will remain loyal to Dr. Kluss as long as he is alive and open.

Submitted Jan. 31, 2013 | flag

My children and I have been seeing Dr Kluss for years now. I don't have vision insurance and he is very reasonable and works with you. They can be very busy at times and appear to be rushed but that's because they take walk ins and have many patients. He has up to date fashion frames, he's awesome with kids, and he respects my wishes when I refuse to do the "air puff" thingy.

Submitted Oct. 2, 2012 | flag

My son and I have been going to Dr. Kluss for many years now. In fact we drive all the way from the far north side of Chicago to go to him. He is an excellent doctor and very personable. I would recommend Dr. Kluss to anyone.

Submitted Feb. 19, 2012 | flag