Dr. Simon M. Helfgott

Grad. Year: 1977

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.8 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. Simon M. Helfgott has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Rheumatologist-related: rheumatic diseases, musculoskeletal problems, scleroderma, musculoskeletal pain, arthritis, systemic lupus erythematosus, polymyositis, Raynaud's phenomenon, vasculitis, connective tissue diseases, rheumatic fever
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

10/07/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 2.5

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Simon" to "Simon M."
RID: 2096496
01/05/12 5 4 5 5 I find Dr. Helfgott to be extremely knowledgable, compassionate and patient.  Respond
RID: 707046
22/10/08 5 5 5 5 We saw Dr. Helfgott, a Fellow, and a Resident. The service was impressive, and punctual. The questions were direct and understanding, and the bedside mannor was conforting. overall, I would highly recomend this Doctor and his team.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 666963
17/08/08 5 5 5 5 I was recommended to Dr. Helfgott for my RA. Was a bit worried about switching doctors, but it turned out for the better. Even though I may never be cured, I won't put it past Dr. Helfgott. His great beside manner and even better suggestions are a fantastic combo.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 314788
10/05/07 4 5 5 Dr. Helfgott is a great doctor and is very knowledgeable. He answers all of your questions and also asks you questions. He's always thinking of ways to treat you.
Insurance: Tufts
RID: 54213
02/11/06 5 5 5 what a great person! he helped me with my vasculitis- and i recommend him to anyone  Respond
RID: 46267
20/09/06 4 4 4 I saw him at Braintree Hospital. He seemed to know what he was talking about.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield