Dr. Alan H. Mallace

Grad. Year: 1972

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 2 reviews. Dr. Alan H. Mallace has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: does he only work with cigna?    Email me    Answer it

Rheumatologist-related: rheumatic diseases, musculoskeletal problems, scleroderma, musculoskeletal pain, arthritis, systemic lupus erythematosus, polymyositis, Raynaud's phenomenon, vasculitis, connective tissue diseases, rheumatic fever
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Alan" to "Alan H."

23/08/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "Sun City" to "Phoenix"
RID: 2557202
12/02/13 5 5 5 5 my initial visit in 2005 i had very painful areas where i never knew i could have pain in those areas. i had been diagnosed with psoriatic arthritis. unfortunately my doctor passed away & i was treated differently , but i had to respect,but to ME it was not accectable, so i searched for another and i chose Dr. Mallace out of alot of rheum. i later found that i picked the best doctor & with treatments of enbrel the healing began and then to remicade not only did the pain ease , my entire body was clear of all scale , red and raw spots and i began to feel better in pain & after 1 shot on the same day each week it began it's slow process of going away. it comes out faster compared to going away slowly then it goes away. well our gov't took enbrel from part D that i have and put it into part B making it became impossible for people to pay for it. Dr, put me on Remicade THAT DAY 6 WKS. LATER AGAIN AND I WAS PSORIASIS AND SOME PAIN WAS DEALT WITH. I WOULD say call & go see him. don barajas
Insurance: CIGNA
Respond
RID: 1264999
04/10/10 5 5 5 5 This doctor and Beth Elliott may have saved my life. Did not like my pulse, hooked me up to ekg, and I was sent straight to the hospital where I was in atrial fibrillation. I was not aware of it. I am so happy that they discovered this. Also good at adjusting my meds for my severe RA. Very great office. This was one case where I was especially glad for his punctuality. Can't say enough good things about the staff. SO professional.
Insurance: CIGNA