Rate Dr. Sharon M. Ondreyco

Dr. Sharon M. Ondreyco's Ratings

Diagnosis was Non Hodgekins Lymphoma, treatment was C.H.O.P and Rituxin followed by radiation. Ondreyco told me on my first visit, get a port in my chest, start treatment. She told me to expect the tumors to soften in about 3 days, they did!! Expect multiple tumors to vanish in just a few visits, they did. That was 2004, most recent check for cancer was negative. I owe my life to her expertise.

Submitted Dec. 9, 2012 | flag

Currently taking my mom here for treatment of stage 4 liver cancer. So far, not terribly impressed. The doctor is friendly enough and seems to know her stuff but always seems like she's in a huge rush. Most of the office staff are very unhelpful and the office cohesion itself seems pretty toxic like no one wants to be there. We are never seen on time and have had multiple srew ups with our appt times from the office staff not communicating well with each other. Obviously my family is going through a very stressful time right now and the problems we are having with this doctor and her staff are only making things worse. Looking for a better run facility....staffed with people who at least act like they care and are willing to help

Submitted Aug. 3, 2012 | flag

Dr Ondreyco is a wonderful Dr who cares about her patients. True she can seem a little rushed now and then, but what Dr isn't. She cares about her patients, will do anything to help them and is always looking for the newest, best treatments for her patients. She is amazing and has kept me healthy and alive for the past 5 years and I've been stage 4 cancer all that time! She is open to me changing things, not wanting certain treatments or medications due to side effects. She changes doses to accomidate my health and is always available. She is amazing!

Submitted Jan. 11, 2012 | flag

Toxic office all the way around. Bad attitudes by everyone. Dr. doesn't listen to questions, assumes you are asking a dumb question, not open to more than one approach to treatment.

Submitted Aug. 5, 2011 | flag

Dr Ondreyco saved my life Showed a sense of urgency and made everything happen right away.. Thank you;). I am proud to Say I am now a Cancer Survivor.

Submitted June 2, 2011 | flag

I have seen Dr. Ondreyco twice and although I think she is a good doctor I think she needs to slow down a bit and take some time with her patients. She doesn't allow enough time to ask questions and always seems rushed.

Submitted May 13, 2010 | flag

Dr. Ondreyco is absolutely the best! She is extremely knowledgeable, does not let the grass grow and encourages you every step of the way. She connected me with another company that helped me with my tests when CIGNA declined authorization for those. I love her sense of humor, she is her patient's best advocate. She and her staff are truly wonderful!

Submitted May 10, 2010 | flag

This doctor is amazing she is wonderful,nice,and caring i would recomend her to anybody with cancer!

Submitted Nov. 1, 2009 | flag

Dr. Ondreyco and her assistant Yvette are both wonderful. Completely put me at ease and helped me get through a very stressful time as I was going through breast cancer. Gave me various options and the odds with each one. Always cheerful and outgoing. If she wasn't just like me, it might put me off, but I loved it. Now the nurses in the chemo area, they are DA-Best. Even though I can now get free health care at the VA clinic, I will continue to come to see Dr. Ondreyco and pay a co-pay. When I retired from the Air Force, my insurance went from zero co-pay to 20\% co-pay. Dr. Ondreyco is well worth it.

Submitted Oct. 27, 2009 | flag

Dr. Ondreyco treated by wife over 20 years ago for breast cancer. She is a incredible dr. so caring, brilliant. None better. Can say enough good

Submitted Oct. 21, 2008 | flag