Rate Dr. Richard L. Grandjean

Dr. Richard L. Grandjean's Ratings

this is the first time I've ever had to quit a doctor because of incompetent and rude staff, forgetful, missing paperwork, Dr's son at front rude and always nervous and glaring he shouldn't be at the front desk. this group already closed one office, & I suspect will have to do the same again. Doctor has fixed condition so there are prescription he won't write even if you need them but beyond that shortfall the doctor is quite helpful. It's the staff that will do him in and he won't know it because he never sees what goes on when he's in a room. also I think the staff is on partial pay because they're only open certain days of the week and this makes them very gloomy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2620416].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2014

Changed medications for my anxiety. Left a message for Dr's assistant complaining of side effects etc. Never received a return call so followed up and voiced my disappointment and the doctor told me I should find another doctor and hung up!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][747338].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2010

I feel very confident about my care with Dr. Grandjean. The staff is helpful and friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][747337].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2010

i rally like Dr. Grandjean. he has been wonderful to our family. He detected my husbands skin cancer and poonted us in the right direction for further care. he is wonderful with our 5 year old daughter. WE are expecting our second child and will be forgoing a pediatrician this time around and using Dr. Grandjean for our baby's care! Wonderful, caring Doctor!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][747336].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2009

I couldn't rate Dr. Grandjean any higher... He never overbooks and there is never any wait to see him. More importantly, he has been able to help me when no other doctor could. He is always extremely patient and willing to listen, but at the same time efficient and professional. He is simply outstanding.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][747335].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2009

I'll just say not a good experience with the office staff. The doctor was ok.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][747334].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2009

This doctor has been alomost intuitive in finding out what exactly was wrong with me that others could not. He listened to me and went above and beyond the call to help. Five stars for him and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][747333].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2008

It took me three doctors visits to complete just one physical. The doctor and his staff were late, rude and incompetent. They also did not seem to care. It seemed to be an auto body shop, but truth be known is that I am treated better at an auto shop - they want my business. A very bizzare place...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][747339].votes_count ]]