Dr. FRANKLIN ZALMAN

Dr. FRANKLIN ZALMAN

Rate Dr. FRANKLIN ZALMAN

Dr. FRANKLIN ZALMAN's Ratings

worst Dr. yet for me.Waited 3 mo. for appointment for an echo. All he did was check vitals.

Submitted June 16, 2014 | flag

Office staff nice. After 3 visits pain still off and on. Called and asked for another test that may help draw a helpful conclusion. He insisted that he had done all he would unless I came in again in a month. When I couldn't get a word in edgewise he said, "As a doctor I don't feel I am being listened to" Very frustrating. This pain has been more off than on over the last year. Recently climbed Mt. Whitney. He told me to go the emergency. That there was nothing else he would try to do for me. Why? I was hoping for a visual test that he would not allow, no MRI, CAT scan or an explanation why.

Submitted Sept. 9, 2013 | flag

Worst doctor I've every had. He was over an hour and a half late and kept me waiting. He then yelled at his staff member in front of me. Awhile later I saw another doctor and found out he had over medicated me. Also, he closed his practice within a week and is now in Orange County. I will never recommend him. Save your time and money and see another doctor.

Submitted Jan. 30, 2012 | flag