Dr. BILL Dean Underwood

5 1 4.3

You may also like

Rate Dr. BILL Dean Underwood

Dr. BILL Dean Underwood's Ratings

After having cervical fusion by Dr Underwood when he resided in Michigan, I continued to have issues and had suspicions of botched surgery. There were odd circumstances leading up to my surgery such as a cancellation by the Dr that they said was due to the hospital's surgery rooms having been "compromised". A follow up phone call to Crittenton Hospital's administration confirmed there were no such cancellations on their end. After re-scheduling at another hospital, Dr Underwood performed the surgery on me and it took 2x as long as it was estimated, he never updated my family, and I NEVER saw him again. He never did any post op visit, never any of the follow up visits in his office. His staff kept telling me he had "family issues". I was later told he had a drug problem. He was most likely high when my surgery was done and then had to enter a rehab facility (I can only HOPE for the sake of future patients). The person who confirmed the drug habit was another well respected neurosurgeon who didn't come right out and say it, but told me that basically all of my suspicions were accurate. Heartbreaking that my chronic pain could probably have been avoided. Stay far away from this man.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2711808].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2015

I had a very painful herniated disk and Dr. Underwood did a great job. Cannot ask for more.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][324689].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2013

Dr. Underwood is an excellent surgeon. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][324688].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2013

Great guy! I can't give a higher recommendation. Cares about his patients and is extremely knowledgable.If you need help,definately consider seeing him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][324687].votes_count ]]