Dr. Frank M. Jung

Rate Dr. Frank M. Jung

Dr. Frank M. Jung's Ratings

Dr Jung was not the doctor that performed my emergency surgery however he was the Dr. Assigned to me post surgery. When he followed up in the hospital he constantly talk down to me and was very condescending. When I went for my follow up appointment two weeks later he did not have the time to answer my post surgery questions. I was told that if I had a problem in 6 months then we should worry about it and we could talk then. I found this doctor is very unhelpful and difficult I would not recommend him to anyone

Submitted Oct. 2, 2013 | flag

In mid 2009, Dr. Jung saved my partners life. Long story short, she had an ablation done because of excessive bleeding. She had a hidden cyst up against her intestines that woke like a sleeping volcano after the ablation. It ended up exploding releasing poisons from her intestines into her system. Dr. Jung went back in and did a partial hysterectomy. He was so great to all of us!! When our daughter got pregnant, there was no question Dr. Jung would be her OB. He brought our grand daughter into this world via c-section in Sept 2010. Now it is my turn for a total hysterectomy and there is no question who will do the surgery. He cares about his patients, and answers ALL of our questions in a manner that we can understand him! We love the staff! Just an amazing Doctor!

Submitted Nov. 6, 2012 | flag

i like this dr always had time for me and answered all my questions made me feel comfertable.. and dr is knowledgeable on situations and knows his stuff

Submitted Oct. 22, 2010 | flag

Seems like this doctor just wants to rush and get you out of the door. The office staff is very insensitive to our needs and not helpful. There were many times we needed our prescription called in and most of the time nothing was done and had to call back to get the ball going, especially the russian girl that works there. The in house ultrasound technician, Sally is very insensitive and whenever we asked a question regarding our baby, she seemed annoyed and made us hestitant to ask question but we always did. She also mis calucuated our due date and gave three different dates. Also when we needed to see her for an emergency ultrasound she was hestitant and told us to go to the emergency room. In my opinon there far better ob/staff, it seems they just want to rush the clients out the door and the other ob(Baghdadi) that practice in the office is hardly there(vacationing most of the time) but has a saying to my wife well being..at least read her charts when you consult us.

Submitted Jan. 21, 2010 | flag

Dr. Jung is the only person I would trust with the prenatal care and birth of my child. I was transferred to him in my last 3 weeks of my complicated pregnancy and he took wonderful care of me. My delivery was equally as hard, but he did everything to avoid a c-section (as long as it was still safe for me and my daughter to do so). I'm now pregnant again and am excited to be under Dr. Jungs care once again. He is knowlegable, straight-forward, and makes sure all your questions are answered. If you are looking for a Dr. who gives you that warm and fuzzy feeling, Dr. Jung probably isn't your guy...but he is competent and professional. Would highly recommend!

Submitted Nov. 19, 2009 | flag

In my late 20s I saw Dr, Jung for severe pain during my cycle. Without an exam, he told me that I had endometriosis and that I should have a complete hysterectomy. He told me that I was obviously infertile, and was too old to have more children anyway. (I did have three more children, without any infertility treatment, after that!) He was very rude, terribly insensitive. I needed to have a procedure that he said would be pain free. He told me that if there was any pain I could have pain medication if I wanted. The procedure was extremely painful. I asked for medication, and he refused. This was many years ago. I reported the incident to Group Health. I needed emergency care during another pregnancy and Dr. Jung was on call. Thankfully Group Health used an off-plan doctor for me rather than to subject me to another visit with Jung.

Submitted Jan. 3, 2007 | flag

Worst doctor I've ever met. I lost a pregnancy, and he was telling me that a d&c is the same procedure as is used for abortion! Also, commented on my religion (I never shared this info with him), and claimed I had endometriosis without ever asking me questions or giving me an exam. I was simply trying to find out if I needed a d&c, or if my body had taken care of the miscarriage completely. I left the office in tears. This was the second visit with the doc, as mine was unavailable (again! See Dr. Baghdadi). This doc interrupted me when I tried to explain something, and talked down to me in a very condescending way. He was rude and arrogant and didn't listen to anything I tried to tell him. Both my visits were very bad experiences for me overall. I believe that a patient and doctor should work together because the patient knows their body better than anyone. But, you can't work with a doc who won't listen to you.

Submitted Feb. 3, 2006 | flag