Rate Dr. Jeffrey D. Yergler

Dr. Jeffrey D. Yergler's Ratings

I highly recommend Dr. Jeffrey Yergler. He is kind and caring and explains everything in "English". He never acts rushed when he is meeting with you. He's done two knee replacements for me and he and his staff were always available when I had questions or issues. I've had several appointments and only once waited more than 20 minutes. And then he and the staff were very apologetic. Do not hesitate if you have knee pain. Schedule an appointment...it will be worth it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2577643].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

I had severe right hip pain and was fearful I would need a second hip replacement. Dr. Yergler diagnosed the pain was from a inflamed bursa and was able to relieve it with a cortisone shot and rest.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2477156].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

Not only did Dr. Jeffrey Yergler replace my right knee, he straightened my right leg for the first time in 3 years. 2 weeks out of surgery, I'm walking with a cane, my knee bends easily, pain is primarily stiffness, and I'm looking forward to going on vacation later this summer. While I've had to wait an hour or so for him on office visits, I understand - my own surgery lasted longer than anticipated because of its complexity. Now that I'm on the other side of the surgery, I prefer the wait, knowing the excellence of the work being provided. My questions were answered clearly and concisely, my concerns were addressed, and I'd recommend Dr. Yergler to anyone requiring knee replacement - without hesitation and without reservation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][324861].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2013

Excellent care, very patient proactive, they know what they are doing as my hip replacement surgery was performed without incidence. Highly recommend Dr. Jeffrey Yergler for hip replacement.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][324860].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2013

Great Doctor. I have recommended him to many of my friends who have problems with their knees.....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][324859].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2012

I'm 73 years old. I was in constaint pain in my hips and back for over two years. Dr. Yergler replaced my left hip. Three days after surgery I no longer required a walker. I did as instructed for my rehabitation. It's been 6 weeks now since my surgery, I have NO pain and can do my usual activities, yard work,hobbies, and all of my honey do list!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][324858].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2012

Dr. Yergler and his staff were very professional. I'm very happy that I chose him and he will be doing my next knee replacement surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][324857].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2012

Dr Yergler treated me foe a broken elbow and now did my knee replacement. I found him to be very pleasant and knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][324856].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2012

Dr. Jeff Yergler was very helpful for my total knee replacements. He did both of my knees, 6 monthes apart. He took the time before and after to explain the surgury and answer all of my questions in terms that were easy to understand. He and his staff were always very professional. During the rehab time at home, he and his staff were prompt to answer all of my concerns. I would refer anyone to Dr Jeff Jergler and SBO.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][324855].votes_count ]]