Dr. Michael R. Gallina

Grad. Year: 1997

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 04/04/14    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 2 reviews. Dr. Michael R. Gallina has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: Where does Doctor Gallina practice?    Email me    Answer it
Q: Where is dr galinas practice located?    Email me    Answer it

Dr. Michael R. Gallina
Podiatrist-related: foot problems, foot surgery, podiatry
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5415973
22/04/14 5 5 5 5 Dr. Gallina is Phenomenal. I was misdiagnosed with arthritis on my ankle. After my leg turning almost completely black. I went to Dr. Gallina who found I had a lipoma on the main nerve and artery on my ankle. He did surgery on me which was quite extensive and complicated.....I would've lost my foot and possibly my leg if I had not gone to Dr. Gallina. The Lipoma kept growing and I never experienced so much pain in my life. After being on crutches till my foot healed and weeks of phiscal therapy, I ended up with Neuromas on the balls of both my feet. There are no words to describe the amount of pain I endured from this situation. Dr. Gallina was so patient with me when I would cry or yell because of the pain. I felt that it was hopeless that I would never walk normal again, but I did and I dance every weekend. The lipoma is starting to come back along with two other ones.....I've seen Dr. Gallina and surgery is inevitable but I wouldn't trust anyone else to take care of me.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond

18/04/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 2.6

04/04/14 SYSTEM: City changed from "WINTER HAVEN" to "VENICE"

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Michael" to "Michael R."

05/02/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "St. PETERSBURG" to "Lakeland"
RID: 2382156
23/07/12 5 5 5 5 excellent care and knowledge displayed by doctor and staff
Insurance: CIGNA
Paid (or co-pay): $15
Respond

23/04/12 SYSTEM: City changed from "Winter Haven" to "St. PETERSBURG"