Rate Dr. Michael R. Gallina

Dr. Michael R. Gallina's Ratings

Dr. Gallina is Phenomenal. I was misdiagnosed with arthritis on my ankle. After my leg turning almost completely black. I went to Dr. Gallina who found I had a lipoma on the main nerve and artery on my ankle. He did surgery on me which was quite extensive and complicated.....I would've lost my foot and possibly my leg if I had not gone to Dr. Gallina. The Lipoma kept growing and I never experienced so much pain in my life. After being on crutches till my foot healed and weeks of phiscal therapy, I ended up with Neuromas on the balls of both my feet. There are no words to describe the amount of pain I endured from this situation. Dr. Gallina was so patient with me when I would cry or yell because of the pain. I felt that it was hopeless that I would never walk normal again, but I did and I dance every weekend. The lipoma is starting to come back along with two other ones.....I've seen Dr. Gallina and surgery is inevitable but I wouldn't trust anyone else to take care of me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2326838].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

excellent care and knowledge displayed by doctor and staff

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][324918].votes_count ]]