Rate Dr. Jacquelyn L. Vander Wall

Dr. Jacquelyn L. Vander Wall's Ratings

My mother asked me to find her a new doctor so I did some research and found Dr. Vander Wall. She was very easy to talk to and took my concerns very seriously. Staff was quite pleasant.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2461885].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

the gentlest and most caring doctor I've ever had. She's a pillar of the community and has been taking care of us all for years. Wonderful! Thank you for your continued service to our community.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2027209].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2013

She did a wrong diagnosis for my elderly family member,which caused tremendous stress for the entire family. Until then we also thought that she was good. Also has a bad staff. I don't recommend this doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2027208].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

Very helpful, very patient and knowledgeable regarding my illness. Helped to educate my family regarding my illness.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2027207].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2011

She is one of THE most compassionate doctors out there. She really is amazing with older adults and their families; she goes out of her way to provide the best care to her patients!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2027206].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2008

Dr. Vander Wall is the best doctor we have ever had. She is not only highly knowlegeable, compassionate. kind & gentle but her commumication with the family is like none other. Before choosing her as our mom's doctor we interviewed many health care professionals & all had good words for her. She is a truly amazing doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2027205].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2008

Excellent doctor who takes her time and asks pertinet questions. She doesn't rush you, or make you feel like a burden. Very knowledgeable and thorough. I have been a nurse for many years and have known many doctors, and I would rate her as one of the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2027204].votes_count ]]