Rate Dr. Dennis R. Ward

Dr. Dennis R. Ward's Ratings

Dr. Ward is #1 cosmetic surgeon in central Florida!! I had breast augmentation and tummy tuck with him and both of these surgeries had amazing results.

Submitted March 11, 2013 | flag

I heard amazing things about Dr. Ward so I flew in from New York to have a consultation for breast augmentation, came home and continued to consult with various Dr.s then made a decision to use Dr. Ward. From day one I was happy and never had a problem...... that was 15 years ago! I hope if your considering surgery, you consider him, he truly does great work!

Submitted Oct. 21, 2012 | flag

Dr. Ward and his staff are very professional and caring individuals. I had a breast augmentaion and they look and feel so natural that I can't tell they are not mine. lol. I 100% recommend this doctor.

Submitted March 14, 2012 | flag

I only went to his initial consultation, which is free. He was very professional and attentive. He listened to all my concerns about my skin and was very knowledgeable about all my options and ready to discuss them with me. He was very honest with me and told me that he does not offer the treatment that would best benefit me. Even though I did not get treated by him, I rate him as a great doctor for this one visit, he chose to send me to someone better for me rather than charge me for a treatment that would not produce the optimal results. This is what a doctor should be. I hope to go to him in the future

Submitted Nov. 18, 2011 | flag

I can't say enough good things about him and his staff. I had breast aug. done and told nobody, but my husband. Immidiatly after they looked so natural that no one even questioned me about them. Having it done is the BEST thing I have ever done for myself. They are BEAUTIFUL. btw...I had silicone put in.

Submitted April 17, 2011 | flag

What a great office!!! I had Botox and Fillers several times and am thrilled with the results. I just had him put in a permanent lip implant. It looks fantastic.

Submitted Oct. 27, 2010 | flag

i am so happy that Dr. Dennis Ward did my breast implants. They look so natural. love them. Now I will be doing a tummy tuck with him...best Dr. and prices in Altamonte Springs and Orlando.

Submitted Feb. 12, 2009 | flag

I had breast augmentation 8 years ago saline best gift I ever gave myself I would highly recommend this doctor

Submitted Feb. 16, 2008 | flag

I had by breast done twice by him. Once saline and once silicone. He's a no frills kind of doctor but both jobs came out great. I went very large. He specializes in natural looking breast inhancement. If you want that perky, hard, pamela anderson look dont go to him.

Submitted Jan. 24, 2008 | flag

Dr. Ward corrected a horrible breast augmentation peformed on me a year ago. I had instant reliefe. This doctor is great and I would refer him to anyone. He is very understanding and patient.

Submitted May 17, 2007 | flag