Rate Dr. Dennis R. Ward

Dr. Dennis R. Ward's Ratings

I am initially from the Tampa and I went to many consultations in my area before I was referred to Dr. Ward. Not only is his staff amazing and friendly, but he truly explained to me everything I needed to keep me at ease through the entire process. I got a breast augumentation and my surgery, recovery, and experience could not have been better. I got the exact results I was looking for. I highly recommend him for anyone who is looking for a no-nonsense doctor and a great experience from start to finish.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2636223].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2014

Very skilled and knowledgable about my Tummy tuck and breast lift. I look amazing! Love love Dr Ward!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2602914].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2014

Dr Ward is the best plastic surgeon!! He's so knowledgeable but yet kind. He takes his time and his work is amazing!! He redid my botched breast job and now they are perfect!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2517790].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2014

Dr. Ward is #1 cosmetic surgeon in central Florida!! I had breast augmentation and tummy tuck with him and both of these surgeries had amazing results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2027230].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

I heard amazing things about Dr. Ward so I flew in from New York to have a consultation for breast augmentation, came home and continued to consult with various Dr.s then made a decision to use Dr. Ward. From day one I was happy and never had a problem...... that was 15 years ago! I hope if your considering surgery, you consider him, he truly does great work!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2027229].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2012

Dr. Ward and his staff are very professional and caring individuals. I had a breast augmentaion and they look and feel so natural that I can't tell they are not mine. lol. I 100% recommend this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2027228].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2012

I only went to his initial consultation, which is free. He was very professional and attentive. He listened to all my concerns about my skin and was very knowledgeable about all my options and ready to discuss them with me. He was very honest with me and told me that he does not offer the treatment that would best benefit me. Even though I did not get treated by him, I rate him as a great doctor for this one visit, he chose to send me to someone better for me rather than charge me for a treatment that would not produce the optimal results. This is what a doctor should be. I hope to go to him in the future

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2027227].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2011

I can't say enough good things about him and his staff. I had breast aug. done and told nobody, but my husband. Immidiatly after they looked so natural that no one even questioned me about them. Having it done is the BEST thing I have ever done for myself. They are BEAUTIFUL. btw...I had silicone put in.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2027226].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2011

What a great office!!! I had Botox and Fillers several times and am thrilled with the results. I just had him put in a permanent lip implant. It looks fantastic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2027225].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2010

i am so happy that Dr. Dennis Ward did my breast implants. They look so natural. love them. Now I will be doing a tummy tuck with him...best Dr. and prices in Altamonte Springs and Orlando.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2027224].votes_count ]]