Rate Dr. Anuj Sharma

Dr. Anuj Sharma's Ratings

The one's who leave the bad comments are tge doctor shoppers looking for there next quick fix I have been in there and heard people just flat out ask for pain pills he has gotten ugly with some people part of his job is too weed out the pill heads from the REAL people that need to be seen and he refers you to specialists if surgery or anything else is needed he is ALWAYS polite to me but then again I pass my drug test every month.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2547912].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

I can't even begin to tell you how horrible of an experience it was to be seen by this.doctor and his extremely rude staff! It was my personal opinion that the doctor did not understand my diagnosis when compared to all other doctor/specialist's opinions/recommendations, his seemed to be MUCH different than theirs (which were all the same or very similiar. He did not do any type of physical assessments on me, nor did he ask any relevant questions, just had the prescriptions ready for me. That's it. Just "small talk" (how are ya doing, how was your weekend/holiday, etc.) He generally was pleasant to speak to;however, if you had a question or concern regarding your diagnosis, or God forbid, a suggestion, it seemed as though he felt you were "challenging his authority" and then you unfortunetly got to see a totally different side to him (no more pleasant, soft spoken doc, that's for sure!!!) Shouldn't that be a big part of seeing a "good doctor" to be an active part of your care?! SAD!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2477164].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2014

Dr. Sharma is a quiet spoken but extremely knowledgeable and polite physician. Due to changes in pain management care by the government, there is sometimes additional paperwork and protocol required due to drug abuse. Being a pain management physician must be extremely stressful due to government requirements and "doctor shopping". My advise is to be prepared to be patient and understanding when being cared for by Dr.Sharma and staff. I am still under his care,but I would not hesitate in referring family and friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2477163].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

This doctor is not a good doctor at all. Office is nasty. When I first went in they have you fill out a paper with all your current medications on it, so I did. Im not sure why we need to fill that paper out because the doctor does not read them, he precribed me the same medication I was currentally taking just at a lower dose so when i went back in and asked him if he ment to do that he said he did not mean to and he just took the new script back and never bothered giving me anything else!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][325161].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

Undoubtably the dirtiest waiting room and examination room I've ever been in.Stained carpets, and furniture that is worn through and through. Examination room floor was filthy. I can honestly say I've never been in a veterinarian office that dirty. If I wasn't in pain, I'd bring a mop with me and trade services for clean-up.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][325160].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2012

I went here because I fell victim to a pill mill in Tampa. I wanted to contine pain management but with a viable doctor. This guy gives me blood pressure medicine and anxiety meds. I decided to come off the crap I was taking cold turkey. I think its ridicules to give someone who is trying to quit taking opiates a giant bottle of benzos. This is the last doctor I will ever see. They have too much power to ruin your life. And sometime (like me) people dont resarch what they are taking. Oh, it makes me feel better so it must be great! Just like soboxone doctors, trading one addiction for the other. This doctor needs a few more years of exp before he tries to fix anyone. I feel for people who go in there for actual pain management. He wanted me to have numerous MRIs and tests on top of the ones that I already have (they are current) I guess he feels because he is making millions everyone else is too. I told the lady up front I had a deductible, her response was "And you will meet it now."

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][325159].votes_count ]]