Rate Dr. Ronald L. Brazg

Dr. Ronald L. Brazg's Ratings

Dr Brazg has treated my diabetes and other issues for about 15 years. He is awsome. He listens and is caring. I reccommend him all the time to my friends and family. His staff is great from the office to the nursing. His assistant Mindy is also awesome.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2027300].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2010

Dr. Brazg has treated me for many years. He is awesome! He is always respectful of my time. He is extremely knowledgeable and in my opinion is my "Top Doc"

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2027299].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2008

Dr. Brazg has been my primary care physician for 14 years and I have complete trust in his care. Dr. Brazg is a very observant physician, which I find most noteworthy. He is sensitive to health costs, and is conservative in his reliance on tests, which reveals a confidence in his own diagnostic abilities. His office is efficient and responsive.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2027298].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2007

Dr B has been my Diabetic specialist for 15 years. In that time he has worked hard to assure that my health is in control. He goes a long way to take a personal approach to treating me. I've never doubted his opinion or diagnosis and likewise he has never let me down.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2027297].votes_count ]]